Let's Chat!
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.
Let's Chat!
WowwwFlame Afterglow wrote: 4 Mar 2026, 16:20OMG YOU GOT IT RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!![]()
Hiiii
Let's Chat!
*peeks in*
| 𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵 |
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟| 𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮 |
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 |
Let's Chat!
That was such a hard one too!Elowin Prankhurst wrote: 4 Mar 2026, 16:21WowwwFlame Afterglow wrote: 4 Mar 2026, 16:20OMG YOU GOT IT RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!![]()





Hi Bree!!!!!!!!!!
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.
Let's Chat!
I know!Flame Afterglow wrote: 4 Mar 2026, 16:22That was such a hard one too!Elowin Prankhurst wrote: 4 Mar 2026, 16:21WowwwFlame Afterglow wrote: 4 Mar 2026, 16:20OMG YOU GOT IT RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!![]()
![]()
Hiiii
Let's Chat!
Elowin Prankhurst wrote: 4 Mar 2026, 16:22I know!Flame Afterglow wrote: 4 Mar 2026, 16:22That was such a hard one too!Elowin Prankhurst wrote: 4 Mar 2026, 16:21Wowww![]()


Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.
Let's Chat!
Hi Flame!
| 𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵 |
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟| 𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮 |
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 |
Let's Chat!
HI! BYe everyone gotta go!
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.