How Well Known Are You On HiO?

10000/10 I don't know how many 1's and 0's I have left in me!😂

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
1000000000000000000/10 I’m drained!

Hiiii

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
100000/10 same twin!

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 ok I’m tired

Hiiii

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 yeah me to I think I can't anymore *Yawns*

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 yawn

Hiiii

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 bye!

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 awww.. bye

Hiiii

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 bye girlie

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 byeee

Hiiii