OOC Let's Chat!

Hi guys! I'm only here for a moment! :)

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 4 Mar 2026, 16:12 Hi guys! I'm only here for a moment! :)
Hi, Bye!

Hiiii

OOC Let's Chat!
I am getting off in 10 minutes!

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

OOC Let's Chat!
Ok

Hiiii

OOC Let's Chat!
okay back

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi

Hiiii

OOC Let's Chat!
HIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

OOC Let's Chat!
HEYYY

Hiiii

OOC Let's Chat!
What is up? Hint: the sky...

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

OOC Let's Chat!
Flame Afterglow wrote: 4 Mar 2026, 16:19 What is up? Hint: the sky...
The sky

Hiiii