How Well Known Are You On HiO?

10/10 :cheers: :bye:

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 :cheers:

Hiiii

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10000000000..../10

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
100000…../10

Hiiii

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000....../10 *pants*

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
100000000/10 jeez

Hiiii

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
100/10 sorry!

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
100/10 it’s fine!

Hiiii

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10000/10 Thanks! getting off in 10

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
1000000/10 ok

Hiiii