OOC Let's Chat!

Rosalyn Willows wrote: 4 Mar 2026, 13:58
Flame Afterglow wrote: 4 Mar 2026, 13:35
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 4 Mar 2026, 13:31 I'm in class right now...biology is going to be the death of me, and my teacher blocked Google after telling us to use it and I already asked her to unblock it please but she hasn't so ughhh!!!!
Yikes I didn’t even know you could block google
Yeah, I guess so! It's pretty annoying, but I have HiO bookmarked so she can't block that!!!
Lucky. We use this dumb thing called light speed that blocks pretty much everything that isn't related to school. I have to go on my slow phone and use the little space I have to download avatars and picrews now because they blocked picrew and put these filters over images so we can't use them on Google, even if they are appropriate.

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

OOC Let's Chat!
Lex Kervick wrote: 4 Mar 2026, 15:55
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 4 Mar 2026, 13:58
Flame Afterglow wrote: 4 Mar 2026, 13:35
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 4 Mar 2026, 13:31 I'm in class right now...biology is going to be the death of me, and my teacher blocked Google after telling us to use it and I already asked her to unblock it please but she hasn't so ughhh!!!!
Yikes I didn’t even know you could block google
Yeah, I guess so! It's pretty annoying, but I have HiO bookmarked so she can't block that!!!
Lucky. We use this dumb thing called light speed that blocks pretty much everything that isn't related to school. I have to go on my slow phone and use the little space I have to download avatars and picrews now because they blocked picrew and put these filters over images so we can't use them on Google, even if they are appropriate.
AW! POOR LEX!

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

OOC Let's Chat!
I can't access this because it's marked under "Entertainment". I'm lucky I can pull out my phone during my A day enrichment and 8th period as long as I'm done my work. Same for my A day choir if it's karaoke or smth.

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

OOC Let's Chat!
Poor thing

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

OOC Let's Chat!
Lex Kervick wrote: 4 Mar 2026, 15:58 I can't access this because it's marked under "Entertainment". I'm lucky I can pull out my phone during my A day enrichment and 8th period as long as I'm done my work. Same for my A day choir if it's karaoke or smth.
Ah, that stinks! I don't think my school even knows this exists, so they don't care because they can't!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
My school never knows things exist until I found them and then had to block them. We used to use Go guardian, but I think we switched to lightspeed because of it being rumored to spy and it malfunctioning

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

OOC Let's Chat!
That sucks

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

OOC Let's Chat!
It's actually warm today!

Got myself an iced latte as a treat :lol:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 4 Mar 2026, 16:04 It's actually warm today!

Got myself an iced latte as a treat :lol:
Cool!

Hiiii

OOC Let's Chat!
Same here!

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.