Hogwarts letter

it was a bright evening on may 8 I was coming back from school and my parents gave me a surprise birthday party with all my friends around It was such a shock so I dug straight in to cut a cake as soon as I grabbed the knife I heard a knock I said I'll get it I opened the door and saw a lady holding a letter with a red stamp bored on it I m like who is she but I led her in my home she explained that I was a witch and accepted in hogwarts I'm like I don't believe u but she stood up took something like a wooden stick waved and muttered under her breath my cake turned so large then explained me about hogwarts and told me term starts at sept and she'll come at July end for shopping. I was very confused at that time my parents thought she must be a fraud, I seemed to believe my parents but later I opened the letter and read it then I secretly felt a rush of pride rushing through my nerves I was so happy that I was a witch and then I thought for a while then it all made sense that all these incidents were magical.

rosewood ❤️