OOC Let's Chat!

Hi Lils!

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Hey all

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Morning! :-D

PC: Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler—————————"Life is short; make it weird and slightly chaotic."
iNPC: Harvey Dunn—————————————————————Roadhouse Radio

OOC Let's Chat!
FINALLY! Somebody's active

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Here I am! Just woke up xD No work today, so have plenty of plans to do nothing but be here and get some good rest!

PC: Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler—————————"Life is short; make it weird and slightly chaotic."
iNPC: Harvey Dunn—————————————————————Roadhouse Radio

OOC Let's Chat!
Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler wrote: 4 Mar 2026, 08:08 Here I am! Just woke up xD No work today, so have plenty of plans to do nothing but be here and get some good rest!
:lol: why no work?

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Jules! Hi Max!

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 4 Mar 2026, 08:11
Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler wrote: 4 Mar 2026, 08:08 Here I am! Just woke up xD No work today, so have plenty of plans to do nothing but be here and get some good rest!
:lol: why no work?
Simply have the day off :-D Had forgotten until last night too, so it was the best surprise >D

PC: Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler—————————"Life is short; make it weird and slightly chaotic."
iNPC: Harvey Dunn—————————————————————Roadhouse Radio

OOC Let's Chat!
Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler wrote: 4 Mar 2026, 08:13
Julia Evans wrote: 4 Mar 2026, 08:11
Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler wrote: 4 Mar 2026, 08:08 Here I am! Just woke up xD No work today, so have plenty of plans to do nothing but be here and get some good rest!
:lol: why no work?
Simply have the day off :-D Had forgotten until last night too, so it was the best surprise >D
Well enjoy then!

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Thank you!

PC: Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler—————————"Life is short; make it weird and slightly chaotic."
iNPC: Harvey Dunn—————————————————————Roadhouse Radio