OOC Let's Chat!

...

~丨丂卄丨丨 ㄒ卂丨Ҝ丨~
Matching with: Eklipse Kervick
iNPC: Keiju Kusamitsu

OOC Let's Chat!
Bree Grey wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 22:49 Lotus! :wow: broooo I just found out that the boys are going to the movie premiere with the girls! :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2:
Oh noo I hope that goes well

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Lotus Lively wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 22:51
Bree Grey wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 22:49 Lotus! :wow: broooo I just found out that the boys are going to the movie premiere with the girls! :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2:
Oh noo I hope that goes well
Yeaa. I have to see them on the 12th, 21st and some time in April.

𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽:
𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|
𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼

OOC Let's Chat!
*flops*

I PROTECT THE FAMILY
iNPC account of Sage Willows

OOC Let's Chat!
Lotus Lively wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 22:51
Bree Grey wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 22:49 Lotus! :wow: broooo I just found out that the boys are going to the movie premiere with the girls! :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2:
Oh noo I hope that goes well
oh I hope they don't start being stupid :(

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 23:47
Lotus Lively wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 22:51
Bree Grey wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 22:49 Lotus! :wow: broooo I just found out that the boys are going to the movie premiere with the girls! :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2:
Oh noo I hope that goes well
oh I hope they don't start being stupid :(
Its something else. I like talking and hanging out with most of the guys and like one of them. But then he started dating my friend who's also on the team. It's going to be awkward and mostly me biting my tongue.

𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽:
𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|
𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼

OOC Let's Chat!
Bree Grey wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 23:49
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 23:47
Lotus Lively wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 22:51
Bree Grey wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 22:49 Lotus! :wow: broooo I just found out that the boys are going to the movie premiere with the girls! :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2:
Oh noo I hope that goes well
oh I hope they don't start being stupid :(
Its something else. I like talking and hanging out with most of the guys and like one of them. But then he started dating my friend who's also on the team. It's going to be awkward and mostly me biting my tongue.
Well I do hope all goes well for you

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Lotus Lively wrote: 4 Mar 2026, 00:04
Bree Grey wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 23:49
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 23:47
Lotus Lively wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 22:51
Bree Grey wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 22:49 Lotus! :wow: broooo I just found out that the boys are going to the movie premiere with the girls! :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2:
Oh noo I hope that goes well
oh I hope they don't start being stupid :(
Its something else. I like talking and hanging out with most of the guys and like one of them. But then he started dating my friend who's also on the team. It's going to be awkward and mostly me biting my tongue.
Well I do hope all goes well for you
Thanks i do too. Everythign will be alright if i just dont say anythign and let my feelings take over

𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽:
𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|
𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼

OOC Let's Chat!
Well I'd say just take a deep breath and count to 5 in your head and do the same when you breath out when you start to feel like your emotions are trying to take over
@Bree Grey

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Ill do that. Thanks <3

𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽:
𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|
𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼