Let's Chat!
math ew
sta 6 ⊹ eva 6 ⊹ str 6 |
E N C Y C L O P E D I A |
wis 5 ⊹ arc 5 ⊹ acc 7 |
Let's Chat!
ewwww, hate that!
Let's Chat!
what kinda math?
sta 6 ⊹ eva 6 ⊹ str 6 |
E N C Y C L O P E D I A |
wis 5 ⊹ arc 5 ⊹ acc 7 |
Let's Chat!
Math
Let's Chat!
*waves to Emiline*
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.
Let's Chat!
Math sucks-
Let's Chat!
i love math when i understant what happening
sta 6 ⊹ eva 6 ⊹ str 6 |
E N C Y C L O P E D I A |
wis 5 ⊹ arc 5 ⊹ acc 7 |
Let's Chat!
Yah
Let's Chat!
*waves back*
@Avery Grey lookie on the doc
@Avery Grey lookie on the doc