Let's Chat!
We were on call and she said she had to leave and didn’t have time to reply but she said to say hi to you guys for her!
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.
Let's Chat!
LUCIA HI!!!!!! I saw you like half an hour ago.
Everybody this is Lucia!
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.
Let's Chat!
Hi, Flame thanks for inviting me
Goodbye Forever, I guess
Lucia Smithson
Let's Chat!
Welcome to hio Lucia!
Sometimes people say they want to disappear when all they really want is to be found
Let's Chat!
Hi! Welcome to Hio!!
| 𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵 |
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟| 𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮 |
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 |
Let's Chat!
Hi Bree! Hi Charlotte!
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.