OOC Let's Chat!

Welcome Lucia!!

✧-✧-✧They say that words are stronger
than actions but word's can also hurt more✧-✧-✧
✿
ℂ𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔽𝕝𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕤 ❀
✿

OOC Let's Chat!
We were on call and she said she had to leave and didn’t have time to reply but she said to say hi to you guys for her!

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

OOC Let's Chat!
Hello! I'm Lucia

Goodbye Forever, I guess
Lucia Smithson

OOC Let's Chat!
Lucia Smithson wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 21:27 Hello! I'm Lucia
LUCIA HI!!!!!! I saw you like half an hour ago.

Everybody this is Lucia!

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi, Flame thanks for inviting me

Goodbye Forever, I guess
Lucia Smithson

OOC Let's Chat!
Welcome to hio Lucia!

Sometimes people say they want to disappear when all they really want is to be found

OOC Let's Chat!
thanks

Goodbye Forever, I guess
Lucia Smithson

OOC Let's Chat!
Lucia Smithson wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 21:27 Hello! I'm Lucia
Hi! Welcome to Hio!!

𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽:
𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|
𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Bree! Hi Charlotte!

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

OOC Let's Chat!
WELCOME NEW HUFFIE!!!

BREE!!! (did emiline owl you about something?)

✧-✧-✧They say that words are stronger
than actions but word's can also hurt more✧-✧-✧
✿
ℂ𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔽𝕝𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕤 ❀
✿