OOC Let's Chat!

hi!

STA - 7 | EVA - 7 | STR - 6
WIS - 4 | AP - 5 | ACC - 6
STA - 9 | EVA - 5 | STR - 5
WIS - 7 | AP - 4 | ACC - 5

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 15:13 Hey guys! If anyone's interested, I have a question for any of you guys! Feel free to quote this post here and I'll owl you about it! :grin:
I'd love to hear it, my owls are open! <3

xxxxx โŠนโœง๐–ซ๐–ธ๐– ๐–ญ๐–ญ๐–  ~ ency
โ˜ผ ๐–บ ๐–ฝ๐—‹๐–พ๐–บ๐—†๐–พ๐—‹, ๐—๐—๐–บ๐—'๐—Œ ๐—๐—๐–บ๐— ๐—Œ๐—๐–พ ๐—๐–บ๐—Œ โ˜ผ
โ‹ฎ
โ‹ฎ
โŠน Sta 6 | Eva 10 | Str 7 | Wis 4 | Arc 4 | Acc 10 โŠน
โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ€ฟ๏ธตห“ สšโ™กษž ห“ ๏ธต โ€ฟ โ”€โ”€โ”€

โ‹ฎ
โ‹ฎ

xxxxx

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 15:13 Hey guys! If anyone's interested, I have a question for any of you guys! Feel free to quote this post here and I'll owl you about it! :grin:
Hi Avery! I would love to answer the question!

OOC Let's Chat!
Lyanna Oak wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 15:48
Avery Gray wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 15:13 Hey guys! If anyone's interested, I have a question for any of you guys! Feel free to quote this post here and I'll owl you about it! :grin:
I'd love to hear it, my owls are open! <3
Awesome! Owling now! :grin:

Same for you Laasya!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 15:13 Hey guys! If anyone's interested, I have a question for any of you guys! Feel free to quote this post here and I'll owl you about it! :grin:
Now I feel the need to know what it is too, so I am awaiting your owl!

PC: Maximilianus Kenneally Vidlerโ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”"Life is short; make it weird and slightly chaotic."
iNPC: Harvey Dunnโ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”Roadhouse Radio

OOC Let's Chat!
thanks guys for all the interest! I am closing the request for now and sending owls to everyone! :)

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Thanks for the owl, your idea sounds amazing!!!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Hello everyoneโœจ

๐“™๐‘’๐“ˆ๐“ˆ๐’พ๐’ธ๐’ถ ๐“œ๐’ถ๐“ฝ๐“ฝ๐’ฝ๐‘’๐”€๐“ผ โœ’๏ธŽ

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 15:54 thanks guys for all the interest! I am closing the request for now and sending owls to everyone! :)
*wink wink* ;)

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 16:04
Avery Gray wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 15:54 thanks guys for all the interest! I am closing the request for now and sending owls to everyone! :)
*wink wink* ;)
Yep! :grin:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.