Let's Chat!
Colin loves his chaos!
Sometimes a little too much
Sometimes a little too much
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Let's Chat!
There's nothing wrong with a bit of chaos in your life.
| INpc: Raphael S. Jourdain | If you feel lost look up at the night sky. The stars will light your path! | Shop!: The Starlight Observatory |
Let's Chat!
if you click the title of the thread above that specific postRosalyn Willows wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 14:56 Y'all, I'm sorry to be annoying, but does anyone know how to link a post directly? Like not just to the topic but to the exact post? I've tried to figure it out but I genuinely can't![]()
{the tan title at the top:)}
|
|
Let's Chat!
Thank you so so much!!!Graci Laren wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 14:58if you click the title of the thread above that specific postRosalyn Willows wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 14:56 Y'all, I'm sorry to be annoying, but does anyone know how to link a post directly? Like not just to the topic but to the exact post? I've tried to figure it out but I genuinely can't![]()
{the tan title at the top:)}![]()
Let's Chat!
Hey guys! If anyone's interested, I have a question for any of you guys! Feel free to quote this post here and I'll owl you about it!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
What's the questionAvery Gray wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 15:13 Hey guys! If anyone's interested, I have a question for any of you guys! Feel free to quote this post here and I'll owl you about it!![]()
| INpc: Raphael S. Jourdain | If you feel lost look up at the night sky. The stars will light your path! | Shop!: The Starlight Observatory |
Let's Chat!
I'm game! What's up, Avery?Avery Gray wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 15:13 Hey guys! If anyone's interested, I have a question for any of you guys! Feel free to quote this post here and I'll owl you about it!![]()
Let's Chat!
Ow!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Let's Chat!
Not much. Just at school but not feeling 100%.Rosalyn Willows wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 15:26I'm game! What's up, Avery?Avery Gray wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 15:13 Hey guys! If anyone's interested, I have a question for any of you guys! Feel free to quote this post here and I'll owl you about it!![]()
It's a gauge of interest question I'd rather say within owls.Fawkes Chaos wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 15:22What's the questionAvery Gray wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 15:13 Hey guys! If anyone's interested, I have a question for any of you guys! Feel free to quote this post here and I'll owl you about it!![]()
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |