OOC Let's Chat!

Y'all, I'm sorry to be annoying, but does anyone know how to link a post directly? Like not just to the topic but to the exact post? I've tried to figure it out but I genuinely can't :sweatingbullets:

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Colin loves his chaos!

Sometimes a little too much :sweatingbullets:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
There's nothing wrong with a bit of chaos in your life. :innocent:

INpc: Raphael S. Jourdain
If you feel lost look up at the night sky. The stars will light your path!

OOC Let's Chat!
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 14:56 Y'all, I'm sorry to be annoying, but does anyone know how to link a post directly? Like not just to the topic but to the exact post? I've tried to figure it out but I genuinely can't :sweatingbullets:
if you click the title of the thread above that specific post
{the tan title at the top:)}Image posted by the member

STA - 7 | EVA - 8 | STR - 6
WIS - 7 | AP - 5 | ACC - 7
STA - 7 | EVA - 8 | STR - 5
WIS - 4 | AP - 3 | ACC - 8

OOC Let's Chat!
Graci Laren wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 14:58
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 14:56 Y'all, I'm sorry to be annoying, but does anyone know how to link a post directly? Like not just to the topic but to the exact post? I've tried to figure it out but I genuinely can't :sweatingbullets:
if you click the title of the thread above that specific post
{the tan title at the top:)}Image posted by the member
Thank you so so much!!!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Hey guys! If anyone's interested, I have a question for any of you guys! Feel free to quote this post here and I'll owl you about it! :grin:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 15:13 Hey guys! If anyone's interested, I have a question for any of you guys! Feel free to quote this post here and I'll owl you about it! :grin:
What's the question

INpc: Raphael S. Jourdain
If you feel lost look up at the night sky. The stars will light your path!

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 15:13 Hey guys! If anyone's interested, I have a question for any of you guys! Feel free to quote this post here and I'll owl you about it! :grin:
I'm game! What's up, Avery?

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 14:53
Colin McCoire wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 14:17 Oo Chaos!!
*Baps!*

No chaos!
Ow!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire

OOC Let's Chat!
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 15:26
Avery Gray wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 15:13 Hey guys! If anyone's interested, I have a question for any of you guys! Feel free to quote this post here and I'll owl you about it! :grin:
I'm game! What's up, Avery?
Not much. Just at school but not feeling 100%. :) I'll owl you now.
Fawkes Chaos wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 15:22
Avery Gray wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 15:13 Hey guys! If anyone's interested, I have a question for any of you guys! Feel free to quote this post here and I'll owl you about it! :grin:
What's the question
It's a gauge of interest question I'd rather say within owls. :)

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.