Let's Chat!
I knew it! Would have been a whole new level of emergency
PC: Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler—————————"Life is short; make it weird and slightly chaotic."
iNPC: Harvey Dunn—————————————————————Roadhouse Radio
Let's Chat!
Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 10:59 Also, who else first read the title of the new errand as «Emergency wedding»? >D
Me too hahahhha i had to reread that twice
Calming Presence | The Muggle Condition
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 8 | Accu: 5
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 8 | Accu: 5
Let's Chat!
no no its ok we can totally handle an emergency ceremony. Lemme just.. light the cakeMaximilianus Kenneally Vidler wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 11:01 I knew it! Would have been a whole new level of emergency![]()
In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark
Let's Chat!
Words can be tricky
Put that flames away from my Greenhouse! Just bring the cake, that's always welcome Mr. Gunther!
Put that flames away from my Greenhouse! Just bring the cake, that's always welcome Mr. Gunther!
My characters:
PC: Meyra Lancaster | iNPC: Katsuro Souto
Let's Chat!
Naahhhhh I just saw errand and decided to join as the due date was much laterMaximilianus Kenneally Vidler wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 10:59 Also, who else first read the title of the new errand as «Emergency wedding»? >D
Let's Chat!
Brad is an open flame all on his own. That is why things always goes spectacular when the boys are together, cause Max is always fireworks xD
PC: Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler—————————"Life is short; make it weird and slightly chaotic."
iNPC: Harvey Dunn—————————————————————Roadhouse Radio
Let's Chat!
My friend and I set fire to a cake on her farm when I went over last, we had a fire going and then she just lit it on fire no explanation...I still don't have one and she set MY cake on fireVladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 11:05no no its ok we can totally handle an emergency ceremony. Lemme just.. light the cakeMaximilianus Kenneally Vidler wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 11:01 I knew it! Would have been a whole new level of emergency![]()
![]()
Let's Chat!
So... bring the flames I hear?Iris Jurema wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 11:11 Words can be tricky![]()
Put that flames away from my Greenhouse! Just bring the cake, that's always welcome Mr. Gunther!
BRAD STILL? OKAY BEN
In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark
Let's Chat!
You will always be Brad, Brad
PC: Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler—————————"Life is short; make it weird and slightly chaotic."
iNPC: Harvey Dunn—————————————————————Roadhouse Radio