OOC Let's Chat!

I knew it! Would have been a whole new level of emergency :lol:

PC: Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler—————————"Life is short; make it weird and slightly chaotic."
iNPC: Harvey Dunn—————————————————————Roadhouse Radio

OOC Let's Chat!
Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 10:59 Also, who else first read the title of the new errand as «Emergency wedding»? >D

Me too hahahhha i had to reread that twice 🤣

Calming Presence | The Muggle Condition
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 8 | Accu: 5

OOC Let's Chat!
Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 11:01 I knew it! Would have been a whole new level of emergency :lol:
no no its ok we can totally handle an emergency ceremony. Lemme just.. light the cake :smiling_imp:

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
Words can be tricky 8)
Put that flames away from my Greenhouse! Just bring the cake, that's always welcome Mr. Gunther!

My characters:
PC: Meyra Lancaster | iNPC: Katsuro Souto

OOC Let's Chat!
Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 10:59 Also, who else first read the title of the new errand as «Emergency wedding»? >D
Naahhhhh I just saw errand and decided to join as the due date was much later

OOC Let's Chat!
Brad is an open flame all on his own. That is why things always goes spectacular when the boys are together, cause Max is always fireworks xD

PC: Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler—————————"Life is short; make it weird and slightly chaotic."
iNPC: Harvey Dunn—————————————————————Roadhouse Radio

OOC Let's Chat!
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 11:05
Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 11:01 I knew it! Would have been a whole new level of emergency :lol:
no no its ok we can totally handle an emergency ceremony. Lemme just.. light the cake :smiling_imp:
My friend and I set fire to a cake on her farm when I went over last, we had a fire going and then she just lit it on fire no explanation...I still don't have one and she set MY cake on fire

OOC Let's Chat!
Good morning!

Don't be a fool for the devil, darling.

OOC Let's Chat!
Iris Jurema wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 11:11 Words can be tricky 8)
Put that flames away from my Greenhouse! Just bring the cake, that's always welcome Mr. Gunther!
So... bring the flames I hear?


BRAD STILL? OKAY BEN

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
You will always be Brad, Brad 🥳

PC: Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler—————————"Life is short; make it weird and slightly chaotic."
iNPC: Harvey Dunn—————————————————————Roadhouse Radio