OOC Let's Chat!

Hii Isa!!
Hey Tes!!

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Hwru Lotus?

"That's crap-puccino"
Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 2 | Wis 7 | Arc 9 | Acc 6

OOC Let's Chat!
Morning peeps

Olivia Williams - Gryffindor
Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal.

OOC Let's Chat!
I'm good Tes! good to see ya!!!

hey Lotus!

morning Olivia!

sta 6 ⊹ eva 6 ⊹ str 6
E N C Y C L O P E D I A
wis 5 ⊹ arc 5 ⊹ acc 7

OOC Let's Chat!
ISABEAU!!

Olivia Williams - Gryffindor
Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal.

OOC Let's Chat!
Hey there!!

sta 6 ⊹ eva 6 ⊹ str 6
E N C Y C L O P E D I A
wis 5 ⊹ arc 5 ⊹ acc 7

OOC Let's Chat!
How are you?

Olivia Williams - Gryffindor
Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal.

OOC Let's Chat!
I'm bored

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Gotta go

Olivia Williams - Gryffindor
Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal.

OOC Let's Chat!
Tes Cadell wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 06:51 Hwru Lotus?
Doin good should be asleep lolz
Hruu

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff