OOC Let's Chat!

Well the whole muggle tech in Lotus's grandparents home works to an extent as they basically live similarly to muggles especially after Lotus's dad and aunt left out to do their own thing so magic is use isn't a big issue with tech plus Lotus's mum was a muggle she learned later that Lotus's family was magic

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
This is my 900th post.. Hi everyone

iNPC: Alexander Whitlock

OOC Let's Chat!
Yayy congrats!! I'm only at like around 540 :sweatingbullets:

Sometimes people say they want to disappear when all they really want is to be found

OOC Let's Chat!
I've now got 803

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Brookline Quinn wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 22:40
Eden Lorenz-Alves wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 22:27
Brookline Quinn wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 22:25
Eden Lorenz-Alves wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 22:24
Brookline Quinn wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 22:24
brook! :wow:
hi hi eden! how’s your day been?
pretty good! i'm working on starting more Eden threads atm and I finished an article i'm super super proud of!!
how are you? <3
oooo eden threads and article :wow:
I’ve been better! currently suffering with a headache but at least I’m out of school lol. i hope you have a good day, sage!
hii sorry i'm late to reply i was getting coffee and gas for my car!
aww i'm sorry about your headache! those are always awful! drink some water <3

I PROTECT THE FAMILY
iNPC account of Sage Willows

OOC Let's Chat!
Charlotte Evergreen wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 00:18 Yayy congrats!! I'm only at like around 540 :sweatingbullets:
Charlotte!!

✧-✧-✧They say that words are stronger
than actions but word's can also hurt more✧-✧-✧
✿
ℂ𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔽𝕝𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕤 ❀
✿

OOC Let's Chat!
Ellie Randensmith wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 00:21
Charlotte Evergreen wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 00:18 Yayy congrats!! I'm only at like around 540 :sweatingbullets:
Charlotte!!
ELLIE

Sometimes people say they want to disappear when all they really want is to be found

OOC Let's Chat!
OWOOOOOOOO!!

*gives everyone mint!*

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire

OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 00:25 OWOOOOOOOO!!

*gives everyone mint!*
huh? what's this?

I PROTECT THE FAMILY
iNPC account of Sage Willows

OOC Let's Chat!
Charlotte Evergreen wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 00:23
Ellie Randensmith wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 00:21
Charlotte Evergreen wrote: 3 Mar 2026, 00:18 Yayy congrats!! I'm only at like around 540 :sweatingbullets:
Charlotte!!
ELLIE
how are you?

✧-✧-✧They say that words are stronger
than actions but word's can also hurt more✧-✧-✧
✿
ℂ𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔽𝕝𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕤 ❀
✿