How Well Known Are You On HiO?

10/10 Josie! Do ya mind if I call you that? :sweatingbullets:

By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew:
"Don't be mousebrained!"
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 •
Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 ADAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Olivia Williams - Gryffindor
Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8/10

iNPC: Elijah Emberly
Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 2 | Wis 7 | Arc 9 | Acc 6

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8/10 Morning Tes, how are you? Congrats to 200 posts

Olivia Williams - Gryffindor
Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8/10 Morning!
I'm great wbu?
Omg I didn't even notice lol happy 200 posts to me ig 😭

iNPC: Elijah Emberly
Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 2 | Wis 7 | Arc 9 | Acc 6

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8/10 I don't wanna go to school... :cry2:

Olivia Williams - Gryffindor
Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8/10
girl same i can't anymore, i have mocks as well rn kajbdgrsbhpdsrng

iNPC: Elijah Emberly
Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 2 | Wis 7 | Arc 9 | Acc 6

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8/10 :cry2: :cry2: :cry2:

Olivia Williams - Gryffindor
Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
4/10 i see you here and there

sta 6 ⊹ eva 6 ⊹ str 6
E N C Y C L O P E D I A
wis 5 ⊹ arc 5 ⊹ acc 7

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
5/10 Same

Olivia Williams - Gryffindor
Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal.