Let's Chat!
Ayo Takis! I'm not really sure why we're under the table! Except that Emmi's being cute and shy!
Maybe it's because Lotus is going to explode!
Probably safer under here!
Maybe it's because Lotus is going to explode!
Probably safer under here!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Let's Chat!
Under the table seems a little crowded tho
| ๐๐ช๐๐ฎ๐ต ๐๐ฎ๐ต๐ผ๐ธ๐ท ๐๐ธ๐ท๐ช๐ฝ๐ฒ๐ธ๐ท๐ผ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ช๐ฝ: ๐๐ธ๐ฝ๐ช๐ฝ๐ธ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ต |
๐๐ป๐ญ๐ฎ๐ป๐ผ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ช๐ฝ: ๐๐ฅ๐๐ฅ๐ค: ๐๐ฅ๐ ๐| ๐ผ๐ง๐ ๐| ๐๐ฅ๐ฃ ๐| ๐๐๐ค ๐ | ๐ธโ ๐| ๐ธ๐๐ ๐| ๐๐ฎ๐ท๐ฎ๐ช๐ฝ๐ฑ ๐ฝ๐ฑ๐ฎ ๐๐ธ๐ธ๐ท๐ต๐ช๐ฌ๐ฎ |
๐๐ป๐ฎ๐ฎ ๐๐ป๐ฎ๐ ๐๐ธ๐ท๐ช๐ฝ๐ฒ๐ธ๐ท๐ผ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ช๐ฝ: ๐ฒ๐๐๐ ๐๐ธ๐ท๐ช๐ฝ๐ฒ๐ธ๐ท๐ผ |
Let's Chat!
The way everyone calls Taiki "Takis" at this point, lol
โฝ~Eklipse~โพ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."
Let's Chat!
Yeah, because of you! And why did you put the images for your stuff in the RP in so many reducios, including food themed Kandi cuffs??? Did you do that to mess with us???
Let's Chat!
I just noticed y'all have new pfps.
I like them tho
| ๐๐ช๐๐ฎ๐ต ๐๐ฎ๐ต๐ผ๐ธ๐ท ๐๐ธ๐ท๐ช๐ฝ๐ฒ๐ธ๐ท๐ผ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ช๐ฝ: ๐๐ธ๐ฝ๐ช๐ฝ๐ธ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ต |
๐๐ป๐ญ๐ฎ๐ป๐ผ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ช๐ฝ: ๐๐ฅ๐๐ฅ๐ค: ๐๐ฅ๐ ๐| ๐ผ๐ง๐ ๐| ๐๐ฅ๐ฃ ๐| ๐๐๐ค ๐ | ๐ธโ ๐| ๐ธ๐๐ ๐| ๐๐ฎ๐ท๐ฎ๐ช๐ฝ๐ฑ ๐ฝ๐ฑ๐ฎ ๐๐ธ๐ธ๐ท๐ต๐ช๐ฌ๐ฎ |
๐๐ป๐ฎ๐ฎ ๐๐ป๐ฎ๐ ๐๐ธ๐ท๐ช๐ฝ๐ฒ๐ธ๐ท๐ผ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ช๐ฝ: ๐ฒ๐๐๐ ๐๐ธ๐ท๐ช๐ฝ๐ฒ๐ธ๐ท๐ผ |
Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 23:01 Ayo Takis! I'm not really sure why we're under the table! Except that Emmi's being cute and shy!
Maybe it's because Lotus is going to explode!
Probably safer under here!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Let's Chat!
Oo! I wanna see the food themed kandi!! i make kandi too sometimesTaiki Ishii wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 23:04 Yeah, because of you! And why did you put the images for your stuff in the RP in so many reducios, including food themed Kandi cuffs??? Did you do that to mess with us???
Let's Chat!
Thank you!
Also, yes, I did that to mess with y'all Takis.
Also, yes, I did that to mess with y'all Takis.
โฝ~Eklipse~โพ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."
Let's Chat!
TuT, RP in the library called "It Isn't Naptime...?" The reducios they put their outfit and hair in though, save me....Lotus Lively wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 23:08Oo! I wanna see the food themed kandi!! i make kandi too sometimesTaiki Ishii wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 23:04 Yeah, because of you! And why did you put the images for your stuff in the RP in so many reducios, including food themed Kandi cuffs??? Did you do that to mess with us???
Let's Chat!
I need to make a new pfp for Colin!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire