OOC Let's Chat!

In Max’s defence, Vladislav is just so long… Vlad sounds so much like Brad, and the -islav was just unnecessary noise >D

PC: Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler—————————"Life is short; make it weird and slightly chaotic."
iNPC: Harvey Dunn—————————————————————Roadhouse Radio

OOC Let's Chat!
Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 21:41 In Max’s defence, Vladislav is just so long… Vlad sounds so much like Brad, and the -islav was just unnecessary noise >D
Bladiblab

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 21:43
Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 21:41 In Max’s defence, Vladislav is just so long… Vlad sounds so much like Brad, and the -islav was just unnecessary noise >D
Bladiblab
Exactly, I knew you would get it :-D

PC: Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler—————————"Life is short; make it weird and slightly chaotic."
iNPC: Harvey Dunn—————————————————————Roadhouse Radio

OOC Let's Chat!
WELL I DIDNT NAME ME THAT

Yes I did

BUT I DIDNT

Even if I did

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 21:46 WELL I DIDNT NAME ME THAT

Yes I did

BUT I DIDNT

Even if I did
Weirdos! Just like me!

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

OOC Let's Chat!
But you really did!

Why go with Vlad if you did not want it to become Brad?

IT IS ONLY THE NATURAL WAY OF LIFE!

PC: Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler—————————"Life is short; make it weird and slightly chaotic."
iNPC: Harvey Dunn—————————————————————Roadhouse Radio

OOC Let's Chat!
Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 21:48 But you really did!

Why go with Vlad if you did not want it to become Brad?

IT IS ONLY THE NATURAL WAY OF LIFE!
Vidler is right!

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

OOC Let's Chat!
Ben is wrong again

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 21:49 Ben is wrong again
AM NOT

Sure, Brad. Whatever you say!

PC: Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler—————————"Life is short; make it weird and slightly chaotic."
iNPC: Harvey Dunn—————————————————————Roadhouse Radio

OOC Let's Chat!
Where's your Janet?
Image posted by the member

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark