OOC Let's Chat!

Ellie Randensmith wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 21:30 I got new sheet music!
Yay?! What instrument I play trumpet!

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

OOC Let's Chat!
Flame Afterglow wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 21:29
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 21:28
Reducio
Image posted by the member
Vlad! Explain?! Ben?!
insert explanation here :eyes: :eyes: -- -- -- --
see, if you quoted my message you'll see this: I have no reason :)

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
Ellie Randensmith wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 21:30 I got new sheet music!
Ooh fun! Does it sound good?

Sometimes people say they want to disappear when all they really want is to be found

OOC Let's Chat!
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 21:33
Flame Afterglow wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 21:29
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 21:28
Reducio
Image posted by the member
Vlad! Explain?! Ben?!
insert explanation here :eyes: :eyes: -- -- -- --
see, if you quoted my message you'll see this: I have no reason :)
VLAD! You realize I have a temper and this will not end well for you!

*cracks knuckles* :censored2: :evil:

Prepare to be spammed! Unless you tell! :innocent:

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

OOC Let's Chat!
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 21:25
Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 21:20 Oh you are very welcome! :cheers: There is no getting rid of me now :evil:
Ben, I want pizza
Sure Brad! I will call delivery >D

PC: Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler—————————"Life is short; make it weird and slightly chaotic."
iNPC: Harvey Dunn—————————————————————Roadhouse Radio

OOC Let's Chat!
Flame Afterglow wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 21:31
Ellie Randensmith wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 21:30 I got new sheet music!
Yay?! What instrument I play trumpet!
I play Viola . Trumpets really cool. I think if I did band I would probably do trumpet
Charlotte Evergreen wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 21:33
Ellie Randensmith wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 21:30 I got new sheet music!
Ooh fun! Does it sound good?
no...? it sounds good when i'm not playing it :lol: it's the song from orchestra

✧-✧-✧They say that words are stronger
than actions but word's can also hurt more✧-✧-✧
✿
ℂ𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔽𝕝𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕤 ❀
✿

OOC Let's Chat!
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 21:33
Flame Afterglow wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 21:29
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 21:28
Reducio
Image posted by the member
Vlad! Explain?! Ben?!
insert explanation here :eyes: :eyes: -- -- -- --
see, if you quoted my message you'll see this: I have no reason :)
LOL I GOT THE REFERENCE

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency

OOC Let's Chat!
ok now that he replied, the explanation is that he heard me say my name was Brad when I said VLADISLAV did he not hear the islav part LMAO

--
LOL I'm glad ya did I was worried this gen was too young

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 21:36 ok now that he replied, the explanation is that he heard me say my name was Brad when I said VLADISLAV did he not hear the islav part LMAO

--
LOL I'm glad ya did I was worried this gen was too young
Fiannally a decent explanation! I may have thought you guys knew each other OOC or something and you accidentally slipped up! :sweatingbullets: :roll: :lol:

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

OOC Let's Chat!
Charlotte Evergreen wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 21:33
Ellie Randensmith wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 21:30 I got new sheet music!
Ooh fun! Does it sound good?
no...? it sounds good when i'm not playing it :lol: it's the song from orchestra
[/quote]

:lol: Oh i forgot lol. Yeah it needs a lot of work

Sometimes people say they want to disappear when all they really want is to be found