OOC Let's Chat!

hehe

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
I am usually the one to kill the chat, Flame. But I promise I stayed far away this time xP

PC: Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler—————————"Life is short; make it weird and slightly chaotic."
iNPC: Harvey Dunn—————————————————————Roadhouse Radio

OOC Let's Chat!
hey all!

sta 6 ⊹ eva 6 ⊹ str 6
E N C Y C L O P E D I A
wis 5 ⊹ arc 5 ⊹ acc 7

OOC Let's Chat!
Hey!

~丨丂卄丨丨 ㄒ卂丨Ҝ丨~
Matching with: Eklipse Kervick
iNPC: Keiju Kusamitsu

OOC Let's Chat!
So many sneks <3

Don't be a fool for the devil, darling.

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 21:08 Wow. I've rarely been on these last couple days. :lol:

I'm currently working on a super fun project with a couple people from here and keep lurking here but never posting! :lol:

How have y'all been?
Hungry lol

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 21:09 I am usually the one to kill the chat, Flame. But I promise I stayed far away this time xP
NOO! Vidler!! Even if you kill the chat I won’t blame you as long as you stay to talk to Lonley me while everyone else is gone!

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

OOC Let's Chat!
I promise I will stick around :cryhappy: Even when you want me to leave xD

PC: Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler—————————"Life is short; make it weird and slightly chaotic."
iNPC: Harvey Dunn—————————————————————Roadhouse Radio

OOC Let's Chat!
That's adorable!

Don't be a fool for the devil, darling.

OOC Let's Chat!
hiii

✧-✧-✧They say that words are stronger
than actions but word's can also hurt more✧-✧-✧
✿
ℂ𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔽𝕝𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕤 ❀
✿