Let's Chat!
hehe
Let's Chat!
I am usually the one to kill the chat, Flame. But I promise I stayed far away this time xP
PC: Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler—————————"Life is short; make it weird and slightly chaotic."
iNPC: Harvey Dunn—————————————————————Roadhouse Radio
Let's Chat!
hey all!
sta 6 ⊹ eva 6 ⊹ str 6 |
E N C Y C L O P E D I A |
wis 5 ⊹ arc 5 ⊹ acc 7 |
Let's Chat!
Hey!
Let's Chat!
Hungry lolAvery Gray wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 21:08 Wow. I've rarely been on these last couple days.
I'm currently working on a super fun project with a couple people from here and keep lurking here but never posting!
How have y'all been?
In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark
Let's Chat!
NOO! Vidler!! Even if you kill the chat I won’t blame you as long as you stay to talk to Lonley me while everyone else is gone!Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 21:09 I am usually the one to kill the chat, Flame. But I promise I stayed far away this time xP
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.
Let's Chat!
I promise I will stick around
Even when you want me to leave xD
PC: Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler—————————"Life is short; make it weird and slightly chaotic."
iNPC: Harvey Dunn—————————————————————Roadhouse Radio