Let's Chat!
Axe only has one.... might be a while....Hazel Nelson wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 20:35I know!!! I have so many replies to do
Y/N: Do you think I'm stupid?
Axel:..... Yes. pc:Emiline Hunter
Let's Chat!
Yeah, I just noticed that I have exam in law and justice stuff next week I'm just waiting for replies
| Olivia Williams - Gryffindor | Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal. |
Let's Chat!
I have 2 on Hazies and like 5 on Brees. And then the starter for Brees grandmas funeral, which there I'll have her fathers secret to reveal if Olivia agrees.Axel Brooks wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 20:36Axe only has one.... might be a while....Hazel Nelson wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 20:35I know!!! I have so many replies to do
OoOoooo! Good luck!Olivia Williams wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 20:36 Yeah, I just noticed that I have exam in law and justice stuff next week I'm just waiting for replies
Let's Chat!
Emi has 3- Axel one so thats good- Wait also confession starter for EmHazel Nelson wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 20:38I have 2 on Hazies and like 5 on Brees. And then the starter for Brees grandmas funeral, which there I'll have her fathers secret to reveal if Olivia agrees.Axel Brooks wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 20:36Axe only has one.... might be a while....Hazel Nelson wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 20:35I know!!! I have so many replies to do
OoOoooo! Good luck!Olivia Williams wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 20:36 Yeah, I just noticed that I have exam in law and justice stuff next week I'm just waiting for replies
Let's Chat!
Why does this chat go dead the second i got online?!
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.
Let's Chat!
Because I spoke XD I always kill chat
Don't be a fool for the devil, darling.
Let's Chat!
No you don’t! I do
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.
Let's Chat!
Hi Lear
In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark
Let's Chat!
Wow. I've rarely been on these last couple days. 
I'm currently working on a super fun project with a couple people from here and keep lurking here but never posting!
How have y'all been?
I'm currently working on a super fun project with a couple people from here and keep lurking here but never posting!
How have y'all been?
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |