OOC Let's Chat!

Hazel Nelson wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 20:35
Axel Brooks wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 20:34
Hazel Nelson wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 20:33 8) agree! We need more threads between hazie and Axel tho
Yes.... but IRL is starting to get BUSY
I know!!! I have so many replies to do
Axe only has one.... might be a while....

Y/N: Do you think I'm stupid?
Axel:..... Yes. pc:Emiline Hunter

OOC Let's Chat!
Yeah, I just noticed that I have exam in law and justice stuff next week I'm just waiting for replies

Olivia Williams - Gryffindor
Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal.

OOC Let's Chat!
Axel Brooks wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 20:36
Hazel Nelson wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 20:35
Axel Brooks wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 20:34
Hazel Nelson wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 20:33 8) agree! We need more threads between hazie and Axel tho
Yes.... but IRL is starting to get BUSY
I know!!! I have so many replies to do
Axe only has one.... might be a while....
I have 2 on Hazies and like 5 on Brees. And then the starter for Brees grandmas funeral, which there I'll have her fathers secret to reveal if Olivia agrees.
Olivia Williams wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 20:36 Yeah, I just noticed that I have exam in law and justice stuff next week I'm just waiting for replies
OoOoooo! Good luck!

𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸𝕡 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|

OOC Let's Chat!
Hiiiii <3

Don't be a fool for the devil, darling.

OOC Let's Chat!
Hazel Nelson wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 20:38
Axel Brooks wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 20:36
Hazel Nelson wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 20:35
Axel Brooks wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 20:34
Hazel Nelson wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 20:33 8) agree! We need more threads between hazie and Axel tho
Yes.... but IRL is starting to get BUSY
I know!!! I have so many replies to do
Axe only has one.... might be a while....
I have 2 on Hazies and like 5 on Brees. And then the starter for Brees grandmas funeral, which there I'll have her fathers secret to reveal if Olivia agrees.
Olivia Williams wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 20:36 Yeah, I just noticed that I have exam in law and justice stuff next week I'm just waiting for replies
OoOoooo! Good luck!
Emi has 3- Axel one so thats good- Wait also confession starter for Em

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Why does this chat go dead the second i got online?! :lol: :sweatingbullets: :cry2: :bye:

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

OOC Let's Chat!
Because I spoke XD I always kill chat

Don't be a fool for the devil, darling.

OOC Let's Chat!
No you don’t! I do :(

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

OOC Let's Chat!
Solomon Lear wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 16:39 What do you mean by same age as you.
Hi Lear

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
Wow. I've rarely been on these last couple days. :lol:

I'm currently working on a super fun project with a couple people from here and keep lurking here but never posting! :lol:

How have y'all been?

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.