Let's Chat!
Yeah, thanksAxel Brooks wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 20:08Conrad Fisher- The summer i turned prettyOlivia Williams wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 20:06Ey Axel, who's your face claim? I recognize him, but I don't remember the nameAxel Brooks wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 20:03ME TOO!!Olivia Williams wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 19:42I also love his mood Huh, rude! My sweaters are absolutely gorgeous!Axel Brooks wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 19:40
says you Sweater girl (jk jk - i just love being axel's moody boy)
*le gasp* Am not!!![]()
| Olivia Williams - Gryffindor | Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal. |
Let's Chat!
Anythings possible now!Axel Brooks wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 20:19ReducioHazel Nelson wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 20:18You so didAxel Brooks wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 20:17I- i didn't!
![]()
![]()
Fine...
Let's Chat!
... yeah yeah don't go telling everyone!
Y/N: Do you think I'm stupid?
Axel:..... Yes. pc:Emiline Hunter
Let's Chat!
We're telling everyone
| Olivia Williams - Gryffindor | Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal. |
Let's Chat!
Let's Chat!
Y/N: Do you think I'm stupid?
Axel:..... Yes. pc:Emiline Hunter
Let's Chat!
Oh my gosh WHY do I get bored so easily, I wasn't like this before!!
| Olivia Williams - Gryffindor | Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal. |
Let's Chat!
Welcome to my lifeOlivia Williams wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 20:33 Oh my gosh WHY do I get bored so easily, I wasn't like this before!!
Let's Chat!
Yes.... but IRL is starting to get BUSY
Y/N: Do you think I'm stupid?
Axel:..... Yes. pc:Emiline Hunter
Let's Chat!
I know!!! I have so many replies to do