OOC Let's Chat!

Axel Brooks wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 20:08
Olivia Williams wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 20:06
Axel Brooks wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 20:03
Olivia Williams wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 19:42
Axel Brooks wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 19:40

says you Sweater girl (jk jk - i just love being axel's moody boy)
I also love his mood Huh, rude! My sweaters are absolutely gorgeous!
ME TOO!!
Hazel Nelson wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 19:43
Axel Brooks wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 19:41

Yeah yeah Tourist girl- :grin:
I knew youre a big softie on the inside! :wise:
*le gasp* Am not!!
Ey Axel, who's your face claim? I recognize him, but I don't remember the name
Conrad Fisher- The summer i turned pretty :grin:
Yeah, thanks

Olivia Williams - Gryffindor
Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal.

OOC Let's Chat!
Axel Brooks wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 20:19
Reducio
Hazel Nelson wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 20:18
Axel Brooks wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 20:17
Hazel Nelson wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 20:15
Axel Brooks wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 20:14

When? :sulk:
February 23rd! :grin:

Reducio
Axel Brooks wrote: 23 Feb 2026, 23:52

:skeptical: *hugs back* Salut tourist :doubt:
:shock2: I- i didn't!
You so did :yes:

:sulk: :@ Fine...
Anythings possible now! :disguise: :decayed:

𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸𝕡 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|

OOC Let's Chat!
... yeah yeah don't go telling everyone!

Y/N: Do you think I'm stupid?
Axel:..... Yes. pc:Emiline Hunter

OOC Let's Chat!
We're telling everyone

Olivia Williams - Gryffindor
Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal.

OOC Let's Chat!
:lol: Maybe......

𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸𝕡 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|

OOC Let's Chat!
:skeptical: :lol: So fun!

Y/N: Do you think I'm stupid?
Axel:..... Yes. pc:Emiline Hunter

OOC Let's Chat!
Oh my gosh WHY do I get bored so easily, I wasn't like this before!!

Olivia Williams - Gryffindor
Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal.

OOC Let's Chat!
8) agree! We need more threads between hazie and Axel tho
Olivia Williams wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 20:33 Oh my gosh WHY do I get bored so easily, I wasn't like this before!!
Welcome to my life :lol:

𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸𝕡 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|

OOC Let's Chat!
Hazel Nelson wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 20:33 8) agree! We need more threads between hazie and Axel tho
Yes.... but IRL is starting to get BUSY

Y/N: Do you think I'm stupid?
Axel:..... Yes. pc:Emiline Hunter

OOC Let's Chat!
Axel Brooks wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 20:34
Hazel Nelson wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 20:33 8) agree! We need more threads between hazie and Axel tho
Yes.... but IRL is starting to get BUSY
I know!!! I have so many replies to do

𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸𝕡 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|