OOC Let's Chat!

Olivia Williams wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 19:31
Colin McCoire wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 19:29
Emily Shephard wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 19:18
Colin McCoire wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 19:14
Flame Afterglow wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 18:47

Are you guys dating?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bye: :bye: :shock2:
Colin's going to marry Emmi one day!!

OWOOOOO!!!!
Marry??!

No No NO!

Marriage isn't a requirement to be happy and together! *hides!*
*chases after Emmi!*
I swear you're the cutest ever :tongue:
Aww!

I mean. Emily's a good writer! Very creative. These little exchanges are just so much fun to write!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire

OOC Let's Chat!
:blush:

:love:

*hides under table*

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
Aww Emi don't hide, I wish I had something like this!

Olivia Williams - Gryffindor
Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal.

OOC Let's Chat!
...

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

OOC Let's Chat!
Olivia Williams wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 19:34 Aww Emi don't hide, I wish I had something like this!
DOnt we all

𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽:
𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|
𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼

OOC Let's Chat!
*peeks in*

Y/N: Do you think I'm stupid?
Axel:..... Yes. pc:Emiline Hunter

OOC Let's Chat!
Bree Grey wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 19:35
Olivia Williams wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 19:34 Aww Emi don't hide, I wish I had something like this!
DOnt we all
Yes, I think so :cute:
Axel Brooks wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 19:36 *peeks in*
AXELLLLLLL The quote in your sig, is it just random or is it from a song? In that case, is it Gossip by Måneskin? Cause that song has that line in it
Last edited by Olivia Williams on 2 Mar 2026, 19:39, edited 1 time in total.

Olivia Williams - Gryffindor
Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal.

OOC Let's Chat!
Axel Brooks wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 19:36 *peeks in*
AXELLL!!!!!! Should I call Hazel over? :grin: :wow:

𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽:
𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|
𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼

OOC Let's Chat!
if you must -_- (jkjk) YESSS

Y/N: Do you think I'm stupid?
Axel:..... Yes. pc:Emiline Hunter

OOC Let's Chat!
Axel Brooks wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 19:39 if you must -_- (jkjk)
That didn't sound very enthusiastic... Shall Salim join?

Olivia Williams - Gryffindor
Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal.