OOC Let's Chat!

Makaio Kāne wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 15:54 Hello students. This is your professor speaking. Good day to all of you. Thank you for listening to this announcement
Hello, Professor!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Makaio Kāne wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 15:54 Hello students. This is your professor speaking. Good day to all of you. Thank you for listening to this announcement
Hey Proffesor!!

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

OOC Let's Chat!
Night everyone!

OOC Let's Chat!
heyy

Hiiii

OOC Let's Chat!
I want to make an INPC that is my age but by the time I can That character won't be able to be the same age as me! :cry2: I was gonna make it one of my friends from my past!

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

OOC Let's Chat!
Flame Afterglow wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 16:16 I want to make an INPC that is my age but by the time I can That character won't be able to be the same age as me! :cry2: I was gonna make it one of my friends from my past!
:'(

Hiiii

OOC Let's Chat!
Elowin Prankhurst wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 16:17
Flame Afterglow wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 16:16 I want to make an INPC that is my age but by the time I can That character won't be able to be the same age as me! :cry2: I was gonna make it one of my friends from my past!
:'(
Thanks Elowin love the new PFP!

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

OOC Let's Chat!
Flame Afterglow wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 16:17
Elowin Prankhurst wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 16:17
Flame Afterglow wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 16:16 I want to make an INPC that is my age but by the time I can That character won't be able to be the same age as me! :cry2: I was gonna make it one of my friends from my past!
:'(
Thanks Elowin love the new PFP!
TYSM YOOURS IS SLAY TOO

Hiiii

OOC Let's Chat!
Elowin Prankhurst wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 16:18
Flame Afterglow wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 16:17
Elowin Prankhurst wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 16:17
Flame Afterglow wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 16:16 I want to make an INPC that is my age but by the time I can That character won't be able to be the same age as me! :cry2: I was gonna make it one of my friends from my past!
:'(
Thanks Elowin love the new PFP!
TYSM YOOURS IS SLAY TOO
THANK YOUUUUUUUU!!!!!! we should RP at some point!

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

OOC Let's Chat!
Elowin Prankhurst wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 16:18
Flame Afterglow wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 16:17
Elowin Prankhurst wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 16:17
Flame Afterglow wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 16:16 I want to make an INPC that is my age but by the time I can That character won't be able to be the same age as me! :cry2: I was gonna make it one of my friends from my past!
:'(
Thanks Elowin love the new PFP!
TYSM YOOURS IS SLAY TOO
Omg I didn't recognize you! Love the new pfp! Super cute!

𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽:
𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|
𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼