Let's Chat!
Speaking of which, I have a feeling that something's about to go down for poor Rosie in potions...Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 13:45So sure!Flame Afterglow wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 13:44You sure about that Vidler?Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 13:40 I have never had to deal with younger siblings borrowing my devices. But as a younger sibling I can attest to the fun of «borrowing» from the older sibling. I did thankfully grow out of it a long time ago though xDBut no promises for Max xD
Let's Chat!
Ours is the next reply I’m working on! And yes, something is about to go down in potions. Poor, poor Rosie!Rosalyn Willows wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 13:53Speaking of which, I have a feeling that something's about to go down for poor Rosie in potions...Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 13:45So sure!Flame Afterglow wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 13:44You sure about that Vidler?Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 13:40 I have never had to deal with younger siblings borrowing my devices. But as a younger sibling I can attest to the fun of «borrowing» from the older sibling. I did thankfully grow out of it a long time ago though xDBut no promises for Max xD
PC: Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler—————————"Life is short; make it weird and slightly chaotic."
iNPC: Harvey Dunn—————————————————————Roadhouse Radio
Let's Chat!
No rush on replying, but OH NO!!!Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 13:58Ours is the next reply I’m working on! And yes, something is about to go down in potions. Poor, poor Rosie!Rosalyn Willows wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 13:53Speaking of which, I have a feeling that something's about to go down for poor Rosie in potions...Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 13:45So sure!Flame Afterglow wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 13:44You sure about that Vidler?Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 13:40 I have never had to deal with younger siblings borrowing my devices. But as a younger sibling I can attest to the fun of «borrowing» from the older sibling. I did thankfully grow out of it a long time ago though xDBut no promises for Max xD
Let's Chat!
GUYS I think my youtube is fixed. It's obv not 2016-2017 youtube style as I'd like it to be but the videos :DDD my feed back then used to be full of annoying orange, flamingo, roblox videos, and some music videos. I missed that
granted my feed rn is full of random stuff so I"M GETTING THERE I hope
also I spoilered the image because of fake blood, it was part of Lady Gaga's 2009 MTV Paparazzi performance.
also I spoilered the image because of fake blood, it was part of Lady Gaga's 2009 MTV Paparazzi performance.
Reducio

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark
Let's Chat!
well thats nice to hear VladVladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 15:02 GUYS I think my youtube is fixed. It's obv not 2016-2017 youtube style as I'd like it to be but the videos :DDD my feed back then used to be full of annoying orange, flamingo, roblox videos, and some music videos. I missed thatgranted my feed rn is full of random stuff so I"M GETTING THERE I hope
also I spoilered the image because of fake blood, it was part of Lady Gaga's 2009 MTV Paparazzi performance.
Reducio
Let's Chat!
I'm so looking forward to April 18!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
| Olivia Williams - Gryffindor | Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal. |
Let's Chat!
What’s happening then?
PC: Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler—————————"Life is short; make it weird and slightly chaotic."
iNPC: Harvey Dunn—————————————————————Roadhouse Radio
Let's Chat!
hi! what did i miss?
|
|
Let's Chat!
I'M GOING TO A 5 SECONDS OF SUMMER CONCERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
| Olivia Williams - Gryffindor | Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal. |
Let's Chat!
Cool, hope you have loads of fun!
PC: Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler—————————"Life is short; make it weird and slightly chaotic."
iNPC: Harvey Dunn—————————————————————Roadhouse Radio