OOC Let's Chat!

Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 13:45
Flame Afterglow wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 13:44
Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 13:40 I have never had to deal with younger siblings borrowing my devices. But as a younger sibling I can attest to the fun of «borrowing» from the older sibling. I did thankfully grow out of it a long time ago though xD
You sure about that Vidler?
So sure! 😇 But no promises for Max xD
Speaking of which, I have a feeling that something's about to go down for poor Rosie in potions...

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 13:53
Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 13:45
Flame Afterglow wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 13:44
Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 13:40 I have never had to deal with younger siblings borrowing my devices. But as a younger sibling I can attest to the fun of «borrowing» from the older sibling. I did thankfully grow out of it a long time ago though xD
You sure about that Vidler?
So sure! 😇 But no promises for Max xD
Speaking of which, I have a feeling that something's about to go down for poor Rosie in potions...
Ours is the next reply I’m working on! And yes, something is about to go down in potions. Poor, poor Rosie!

PC: Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler—————————"Life is short; make it weird and slightly chaotic."
iNPC: Harvey Dunn—————————————————————Roadhouse Radio

OOC Let's Chat!
Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 13:58
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 13:53
Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 13:45
Flame Afterglow wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 13:44
Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 13:40 I have never had to deal with younger siblings borrowing my devices. But as a younger sibling I can attest to the fun of «borrowing» from the older sibling. I did thankfully grow out of it a long time ago though xD
You sure about that Vidler?
So sure! 😇 But no promises for Max xD
Speaking of which, I have a feeling that something's about to go down for poor Rosie in potions...
Ours is the next reply I’m working on! And yes, something is about to go down in potions. Poor, poor Rosie!
No rush on replying, but OH NO!!!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
GUYS I think my youtube is fixed. It's obv not 2016-2017 youtube style as I'd like it to be but the videos :DDD my feed back then used to be full of annoying orange, flamingo, roblox videos, and some music videos. I missed that :( granted my feed rn is full of random stuff so I"M GETTING THERE I hope
also I spoilered the image because of fake blood, it was part of Lady Gaga's 2009 MTV Paparazzi performance.
Reducio
Image posted by the member

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 15:02 GUYS I think my youtube is fixed. It's obv not 2016-2017 youtube style as I'd like it to be but the videos :DDD my feed back then used to be full of annoying orange, flamingo, roblox videos, and some music videos. I missed that :( granted my feed rn is full of random stuff so I"M GETTING THERE I hope
also I spoilered the image because of fake blood, it was part of Lady Gaga's 2009 MTV Paparazzi performance.
Reducio
Image posted by the member
well thats nice to hear Vlad

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
I'm so looking forward to April 18!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Olivia Williams - Gryffindor
Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal.

OOC Let's Chat!
Olivia Williams wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 15:14 I'm so looking forward to April 18!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What’s happening then?

PC: Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler—————————"Life is short; make it weird and slightly chaotic."
iNPC: Harvey Dunn—————————————————————Roadhouse Radio

OOC Let's Chat!
hi! what did i miss?

STA - 7 | EVA - 7 | STR - 6
WIS - 4 | AP - 5 | ACC - 6
STA - 9 | EVA - 5 | STR - 5
WIS - 7 | AP - 4 | ACC - 5

OOC Let's Chat!
Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 15:15
Olivia Williams wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 15:14 I'm so looking forward to April 18!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What’s happening then?
I'M GOING TO A 5 SECONDS OF SUMMER CONCERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Olivia Williams - Gryffindor
Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal.

OOC Let's Chat!
Cool, hope you have loads of fun!

PC: Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler—————————"Life is short; make it weird and slightly chaotic."
iNPC: Harvey Dunn—————————————————————Roadhouse Radio