OOC Let's Chat!

hello good morning

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

OOC Let's Chat!
Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 13:21 I finally got an rp reply out after it deleted itself like four times xD
Same thing happens to me sometimes, only by my little bro
Last edited by Laasya Manjunath on 2 Mar 2026, 13:26, edited 1 time in total.

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 13:24
Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 13:21 I finally got an rp reply out after it deleted itself like four times xD
Same thing happens to me sometimes, only bey my little bro
It is so annoying! And make me want to cry just a little every time xD

PC: Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler—————————"Life is short; make it weird and slightly chaotic."
iNPC: Harvey Dunn—————————————————————Roadhouse Radio

OOC Let's Chat!
Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 13:25
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 13:24
Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 13:21 I finally got an rp reply out after it deleted itself like four times xD
Same thing happens to me sometimes, only by my little bro
It is so annoying! And make me want to cry just a little every time xD
Yup. Like you work so hard on it, only for it to be deleted. Luckily my brother hasn't been touching my phone after that.

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 13:26
Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 13:25
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 13:24
Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 13:21 I finally got an rp reply out after it deleted itself like four times xD
Same thing happens to me sometimes, only by my little bro
It is so annoying! And make me want to cry just a little every time xD
Yup. Like you work so hard on it, only for it to be deleted. Luckily my brother hasn't been touching my phone after that.
My little brother is the devil in disguise.

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 11:41
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 11:40
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 10:22 Hi guys!
Hi Laasya!!!
Hi Rosalyn! Hru?
I'm good! Oh my goodness I love the new PFP!!!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
I have never had to deal with younger siblings borrowing my devices. But as a younger sibling I can attest to the fun of «borrowing» from the older sibling. I did thankfully grow out of it a long time ago though xD

PC: Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler—————————"Life is short; make it weird and slightly chaotic."
iNPC: Harvey Dunn—————————————————————Roadhouse Radio

OOC Let's Chat!
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 13:38
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 11:41
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 11:40
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 10:22 Hi guys!
Hi Laasya!!!
Hi Rosalyn! Hru?
I'm good! Oh my goodness I love the new PFP!!!
Thank you so much!

OOC Let's Chat!
Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 13:40 I have never had to deal with younger siblings borrowing my devices. But as a younger sibling I can attest to the fun of «borrowing» from the older sibling. I did thankfully grow out of it a long time ago though xD
You sure about that Vidler?

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

OOC Let's Chat!
Flame Afterglow wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 13:44
Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 13:40 I have never had to deal with younger siblings borrowing my devices. But as a younger sibling I can attest to the fun of «borrowing» from the older sibling. I did thankfully grow out of it a long time ago though xD
You sure about that Vidler?
So sure! 😇 But no promises for Max xD

PC: Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler—————————"Life is short; make it weird and slightly chaotic."
iNPC: Harvey Dunn—————————————————————Roadhouse Radio