Let's Chat!
Yaaay! Why not?Laasya Manjunath wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 12:18She isn’t related to Laasya but I may or may not make her wizard-born. Also that shop coding looks great!!Julia Evans wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 12:17Niceeee (Tho you could make her wizard-born)... Is she related to Laasya in any way??? My and your INPCs could be friends!Laasya Manjunath wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 12:12Yup! Still deciding on her FC tho but I'm planning on making her pure-blood cuz my PC is already Muggle-BornJulia Evans wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 12:10Yessssss! Is she Ilvermorny?Laasya Manjunath wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 12:06
LIA!! Does this name for my future inpc sound good?
Adelia Barnes
Finished some Shop coding! Please give some reviews!
Let's Chat!
She doesn’t know Laasya yet, as my PC was raised by muggles, while my inpc won’t be. But maybe they could meet in the futureJulia Evans wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 12:20Yaaay! Why not?Laasya Manjunath wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 12:18She isn’t related to Laasya but I may or may not make her wizard-born. Also that shop coding looks great!!Julia Evans wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 12:17Niceeee (Tho you could make her wizard-born)... Is she related to Laasya in any way??? My and your INPCs could be friends!Laasya Manjunath wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 12:12Yup! Still deciding on her FC tho but I'm planning on making her pure-blood cuz my PC is already Muggle-Born
Finished some Shop coding! Please give some reviews!
Still deciding about the blood status and this will probably be final hopefully…
Let's Chat!
I hope its final...Laasya Manjunath wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 12:21She doesn’t know Laasya yet, as my PC was raised by muggles, while my inpc won’t be. But maybe they could meet in the futureJulia Evans wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 12:20Yaaay! Why not?Laasya Manjunath wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 12:18She isn’t related to Laasya but I may or may not make her wizard-born. Also that shop coding looks great!!Julia Evans wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 12:17Niceeee (Tho you could make her wizard-born)... Is she related to Laasya in any way??? My and your INPCs could be friends!Laasya Manjunath wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 12:12
Yup! Still deciding on her FC tho but I'm planning on making her pure-blood cuz my PC is already Muggle-Born
Finished some Shop coding! Please give some reviews!
Still deciding about the blood status and this will probably be final hopefully…
Let's Chat!
Yeah, but don’t worry, I won’t be changing the schoolJulia Evans wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 12:25I hope its final...Laasya Manjunath wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 12:21She doesn’t know Laasya yet, as my PC was raised by muggles, while my inpc won’t be. But maybe they could meet in the futureJulia Evans wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 12:20Yaaay! Why not?Laasya Manjunath wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 12:18She isn’t related to Laasya but I may or may not make her wizard-born. Also that shop coding looks great!!Julia Evans wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 12:17
Niceeee (Tho you could make her wizard-born)... Is she related to Laasya in any way??? My and your INPCs could be friends!
Finished some Shop coding! Please give some reviews!
Still deciding about the blood status and this will probably be final hopefully…
Let's Chat!
Good!Laasya Manjunath wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 12:26Yeah, but don’t worry, I won’t be changing the schoolJulia Evans wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 12:25I hope its final...Laasya Manjunath wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 12:21She doesn’t know Laasya yet, as my PC was raised by muggles, while my inpc won’t be. But maybe they could meet in the futureJulia Evans wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 12:20Yaaay! Why not?Laasya Manjunath wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 12:18
She isn’t related to Laasya but I may or may not make her wizard-born. Also that shop coding looks great!!
Still deciding about the blood status and this will probably be final hopefully…
Let's Chat!
Reducio
Julia Evans wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 12:27Good!Laasya Manjunath wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 12:26Yeah, but don’t worry, I won’t be changing the schoolJulia Evans wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 12:25I hope its final...Laasya Manjunath wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 12:21She doesn’t know Laasya yet, as my PC was raised by muggles, while my inpc won’t be. But maybe they could meet in the future
Still deciding about the blood status and this will probably be final hopefully…
Anyways, gonna search for the bean and then continue on my replies There is nobody else at home so I’m free to do whatever I want now
Let's Chat!
Niceeeee I usually steal chocolates... or do hio PLEASE FIND THE BEAN Also, how's the cupid's cookie reply going?Laasya Manjunath wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 12:30ReducioJulia Evans wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 12:27Good!Laasya Manjunath wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 12:26Yeah, but don’t worry, I won’t be changing the schoolJulia Evans wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 12:25I hope its final...Laasya Manjunath wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 12:21
She doesn’t know Laasya yet, as my PC was raised by muggles, while my inpc won’t be. But maybe they could meet in the future
Still deciding about the blood status and this will probably be final hopefully…
Anyways, gonna search for the bean and then continue on my replies There is nobody else at home so I’m free to do whatever I want now![]()
Let's Chat!
Just started on that one, I have welcoming feast and then Cupid’s cookies I’m happy I didn’t take part in any more errands or else I would be exhaustedJulia Evans wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 12:31Niceeeee I usually steal chocolates... or do hio PLEASE FIND THE BEAN Also, how's the cupid's cookie reply going?Laasya Manjunath wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 12:30ReducioJulia Evans wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 12:27Good!
Anyways, gonna search for the bean and then continue on my replies There is nobody else at home so I’m free to do whatever I want now![]()
Let's Chat!
I want cookies now TnT
☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."
Let's Chat!
I finally got an rp reply out after it deleted itself like four times xD
PC: Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler—————————"Life is short; make it weird and slightly chaotic."
iNPC: Harvey Dunn—————————————————————Roadhouse Radio