OOC Let's Chat!

Laasya Manjunath wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 12:18
Julia Evans wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 12:17
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 12:12
Julia Evans wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 12:10
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 12:06

LIA!! Does this name for my future inpc sound good?
Adelia Barnes
Yessssss! Is she Ilvermorny?
Yup! Still deciding on her FC tho but I'm planning on making her pure-blood cuz my PC is already Muggle-Born
Niceeee (Tho you could make her wizard-born)... Is she related to Laasya in any way??? My and your INPCs could be friends!




Finished some Shop coding! Please give some reviews!
She isn’t related to Laasya but I may or may not make her wizard-born. Also that shop coding looks great!!
Yaaay! Why not?

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 12:20
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 12:18
Julia Evans wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 12:17
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 12:12
Julia Evans wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 12:10

Yessssss! Is she Ilvermorny?
Yup! Still deciding on her FC tho but I'm planning on making her pure-blood cuz my PC is already Muggle-Born
Niceeee (Tho you could make her wizard-born)... Is she related to Laasya in any way??? My and your INPCs could be friends!




Finished some Shop coding! Please give some reviews!
She isn’t related to Laasya but I may or may not make her wizard-born. Also that shop coding looks great!!
Yaaay! Why not?
She doesn’t know Laasya yet, as my PC was raised by muggles, while my inpc won’t be. But maybe they could meet in the future

Still deciding about the blood status and this will probably be final hopefully…

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 12:21
Julia Evans wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 12:20
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 12:18
Julia Evans wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 12:17
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 12:12

Yup! Still deciding on her FC tho but I'm planning on making her pure-blood cuz my PC is already Muggle-Born
Niceeee (Tho you could make her wizard-born)... Is she related to Laasya in any way??? My and your INPCs could be friends!




Finished some Shop coding! Please give some reviews!
She isn’t related to Laasya but I may or may not make her wizard-born. Also that shop coding looks great!!
Yaaay! Why not?
She doesn’t know Laasya yet, as my PC was raised by muggles, while my inpc won’t be. But maybe they could meet in the future

Still deciding about the blood status and this will probably be final hopefully…
I hope its final...

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 12:25
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 12:21
Julia Evans wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 12:20
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 12:18
Julia Evans wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 12:17

Niceeee (Tho you could make her wizard-born)... Is she related to Laasya in any way??? My and your INPCs could be friends!




Finished some Shop coding! Please give some reviews!
She isn’t related to Laasya but I may or may not make her wizard-born. Also that shop coding looks great!!
Yaaay! Why not?
She doesn’t know Laasya yet, as my PC was raised by muggles, while my inpc won’t be. But maybe they could meet in the future

Still deciding about the blood status and this will probably be final hopefully…
I hope its final...
Yeah, but don’t worry, I won’t be changing the school

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 12:26
Julia Evans wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 12:25
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 12:21
Julia Evans wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 12:20
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 12:18

She isn’t related to Laasya but I may or may not make her wizard-born. Also that shop coding looks great!!
Yaaay! Why not?
She doesn’t know Laasya yet, as my PC was raised by muggles, while my inpc won’t be. But maybe they could meet in the future

Still deciding about the blood status and this will probably be final hopefully…
I hope its final...
Yeah, but don’t worry, I won’t be changing the school
Good!

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Reducio
Julia Evans wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 12:27
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 12:26
Julia Evans wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 12:25
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 12:21
Julia Evans wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 12:20

Yaaay! Why not?
She doesn’t know Laasya yet, as my PC was raised by muggles, while my inpc won’t be. But maybe they could meet in the future

Still deciding about the blood status and this will probably be final hopefully…
I hope its final...
Yeah, but don’t worry, I won’t be changing the school
Good!

Anyways, gonna search for the bean and then continue on my replies There is nobody else at home so I’m free to do whatever I want now :grin:

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 12:30
Reducio
Julia Evans wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 12:27
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 12:26
Julia Evans wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 12:25
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 12:21
She doesn’t know Laasya yet, as my PC was raised by muggles, while my inpc won’t be. But maybe they could meet in the future

Still deciding about the blood status and this will probably be final hopefully…
I hope its final...
Yeah, but don’t worry, I won’t be changing the school
Good!

Anyways, gonna search for the bean and then continue on my replies There is nobody else at home so I’m free to do whatever I want now :grin:
Niceeeee I usually steal chocolates... or do hio PLEASE FIND THE BEAN Also, how's the cupid's cookie reply going?

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 12:31
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 12:30
Reducio
Julia Evans wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 12:27
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 12:26
Julia Evans wrote: 2 Mar 2026, 12:25

I hope its final...
Yeah, but don’t worry, I won’t be changing the school
Good!

Anyways, gonna search for the bean and then continue on my replies There is nobody else at home so I’m free to do whatever I want now :grin:
Niceeeee I usually steal chocolates... or do hio PLEASE FIND THE BEAN Also, how's the cupid's cookie reply going?
Just started on that one, I have welcoming feast and then Cupid’s cookies I’m happy I didn’t take part in any more errands or else I would be exhausted

OOC Let's Chat!
I want cookies now TnT

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

OOC Let's Chat!
I finally got an rp reply out after it deleted itself like four times xD

PC: Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler—————————"Life is short; make it weird and slightly chaotic."
iNPC: Harvey Dunn—————————————————————Roadhouse Radio