How Well Known Are You On HiO?

10/10 JOSE

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 J-jose? Where? :shock:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 Can you guess.... ON EARTH!!!! :laugh:

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 SAMOSA!

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 Good/Bad... idk tbh... I have online school

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 :bye:

By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew:
"Don't be mousebrained!"
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 •
Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 Hi! Finally finished some shop code. How is it?

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 OMG! Lia that's AMAZING!! :love2: :love2:

By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew:
"Don't be mousebrained!"
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 •
Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8