OOC Let's Chat!

Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 18:38
Taiki Ishii wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 18:36 *Still confused from Lex*
… to be honest I read your name as Takis from the start, but that might just be me not knowing how to read xD
I'm never living "Takis" down now, am I...?

~丨丂卄丨丨 ㄒ卂丨Ҝ丨~
Matching with: Eklipse Kervick
iNPC: Keiju Kusamitsu

OOC Let's Chat!
Taiki Ishii wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 18:41
Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 18:38
Taiki Ishii wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 18:36 *Still confused from Lex*
… to be honest I read your name as Takis from the start, but that might just be me not knowing how to read xD
I'm never living "Takis" down now, am I...?
Nope! 😇

PC: Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler—————————"Life is short; make it weird and slightly chaotic."
iNPC: Harvey Dunn—————————————————————Roadhouse Radio

OOC Let's Chat!
Night!

Chaewon Lee | Metamorphmagus

OOC Let's Chat!
Night!

~丨丂卄丨丨 ㄒ卂丨Ҝ丨~
Matching with: Eklipse Kervick
iNPC: Keiju Kusamitsu

OOC Let's Chat!
Emiline Hunter wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 18:29
Avery Gray wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 16:17 @Emiline Hunter, @Brookline Quinn, @Ellie Randensmith, could I owl y’all a question about something? :cute:
Ofc!!
Sounds good! I’ll owl you now! :wow:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Image posted by the member

~丨丂卄丨丨 ㄒ卂丨Ҝ丨~
Matching with: Eklipse Kervick
iNPC: Keiju Kusamitsu

OOC Let's Chat!
Taiki Ishii wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 19:15 Image posted by the member
Yummmm

Hiiii

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 16:17 @Emiline Hunter, @Brookline Quinn, @Ellie Randensmith, could I owl y’all a question about something? :cute:
sorry this is late, i just got home from church. but yes of course you can owl me ^^

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

OOC Let's Chat!
Elowin Prankhurst wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 19:17
Taiki Ishii wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 19:15 Image posted by the member
Yummmm
This is what Ryu always call me at this point.

~丨丂卄丨丨 ㄒ卂丨Ҝ丨~
Matching with: Eklipse Kervick
iNPC: Keiju Kusamitsu

OOC Let's Chat!
Brookline Quinn wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 19:19
Avery Gray wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 16:17 @Emiline Hunter, @Brookline Quinn, @Ellie Randensmith, could I owl y’all a question about something? :cute:
sorry this is late, i just got home from church. but yes of course you can owl me ^^
It’s fine! <3 I’ll owl you now!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.