OOC Let's Chat!

Colin McCoire wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 16:32 Aves is right! This place is for causing chaos!! :wow:
YAAAAAA *Causes chaos*

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
guys do you think they look alike, even a little?
Lowk should've used a celebrity I'm stuck with one face lol
Reducio
Image posted by the member
Image posted by the member

"That's crap-puccino"
Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 2 | Wis 7 | Arc 9 | Acc 6

OOC Let's Chat!
Tes Cadell wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 16:39 guys do you think they look alike, even a little?
Lowk should've used a celebrity I'm stuck with one face lol
Reducio
Image posted by the member
Image posted by the member
SECOND ONE! For sure

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 16:30
Taiki Ishii wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 16:14 Oh god.... Lex, Colin, you two are crazy
Emmi's taking Colin and Scout to a muggle magic shop!! What can possibly go wrong!!

Especially since Colin is an expert in Muggle Studies!
Mm-Hm... :what:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 16:44
Tes Cadell wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 16:39 guys do you think they look alike, even a little?
Lowk should've used a celebrity I'm stuck with one face lol
Reducio
Image posted by the member
Image posted by the member
SECOND ONE! For sure
Cooll thanks

"That's crap-puccino"
Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 2 | Wis 7 | Arc 9 | Acc 6

OOC Let's Chat!
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 16:35
Colin McCoire wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 16:32 Aves is right! This place is for causing chaos!! :wow:
Why are you vines lmao
Why not?

~丨丂卄丨丨 ㄒ卂丨Ҝ丨~
Matching with: Eklipse Kervick
iNPC: Keiju Kusamitsu

OOC Let's Chat!
Taiki new pfp?

Chaewon Lee | Metamorphmagus

OOC Let's Chat!
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 16:35
Colin McCoire wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 16:32 Aves is right! This place is for causing chaos!! :wow:
Why are you vines lmao
Oh! That was Christmas! Tried to make a nice wreath for Emmi! Got attackdd by the holly and the ivy. It was a totally epic battle!!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire

OOC Let's Chat!
Chaewon Lee wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 17:10 Taiki new pfp?
Yep! And probably going to switch in a few days if Ryu gets their butt up with an idea for St. Patrick's Day or smth like that.
And if they find a template for it-

~丨丂卄丨丨 ㄒ卂丨Ҝ丨~
Matching with: Eklipse Kervick
iNPC: Keiju Kusamitsu

OOC Let's Chat!
Tes Cadell wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 16:39 guys do you think they look alike, even a little?
Lowk should've used a celebrity I'm stuck with one face lol
Reducio
Image posted by the member
Image posted by the member
Hmm. Not especially alike. But! You can change your pfp! Just so long as she resembles your character's physical description!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire