How Well Known Are You On HiO?

9/10 Jules!

Chaewon Lee | Metamorphmagus

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9/10 Chae!

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9/10 Heyy hru

wis: 7 • eva: 6
arc power: 5 • Strength: 5
stamina: 7 • acc: 5
𝕆𝕔𝕖𝕒𝕟 𝔼𝕪𝕖𝕤
𝑊ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑎 𝑠𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑠𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑒𝑦𝑒𝑠 ~
Lovely Creature | 2 | 3 | 4
Shop • Owls • Ency

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
1/10 never seen you


i knew who i was this morning, but i've changed a few times since then

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9/10 hey Ophelia!!

sta 6 ⊹ eva 6 ⊹ str 6
E N C Y C L O P E D I A
wis 5 ⊹ arc 5 ⊹ acc 7

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 to Izzyyy

iNPC: Elijah Emberly
Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 2 | Wis 7 | Arc 9 | Acc 6

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 hey twin

sta 6 ⊹ eva 6 ⊹ str 6
E N C Y C L O P E D I A
wis 5 ⊹ arc 5 ⊹ acc 7

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9/10 Isabeau!!!!


i knew who i was this morning, but i've changed a few times since then

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8/10 Heyyyy

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 who's dis :cute:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.