How Well Known Are You On HiO?

8/10 girlll you're everywhere


i knew who i was this morning, but i've changed a few times since then

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
2/10 Dont rlly know ya..

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
2/10 think I've seen you like twice or so, hi!


i knew who i was this morning, but i've changed a few times since then

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
7/10 see ya a lot MADDY

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 JULES!

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 HRU

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 doin well, exam tmrw...wbu?

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 Bad... have online school due. to regional conflicts

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 oh...hope it gets better, I mean the world is getting complicated day by day...

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 Yeaaaaaah

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency