OOC Let's Chat!

All the best people are~

✿༺ 𝒯𝒶𝓀𝒶𝒽𝒶𝓈𝒽𝒾 𝒜𝓎𝓊𝓀𝒶 ༻✿
PC: Lex Kervick
iNPC: Ayuka Takahashi

OOC Let's Chat!
https://i.ibb.co/zTXpKpjX/image.png
jeepers

WHY DOES IT KEEP TURNING MY IMAGE INTO AN URL :((( I'm doing the same thing I always do

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
@Emiline Hunter, @Brookline Quinn, @Ellie Randensmith, could I owl y’all a question about something? :cute:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 16:15 https://i.ibb.co/zTXpKpjX/image.png
jeepers

WHY DOES IT KEEP TURNING MY IMAGE INTO AN URL :((( I'm doing the same thing I always do
There might be a problem with imgbb, try Postimages

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Vote for the best banner! Right here!

Take a look at all the banners and vote for your favorite!

Click this
If you're a parseltongue click this
When all think alike, then no one is thinking.

OOC Let's Chat!
@Lex Kervick if possible, what if you made a post in your Ency just for your Kandi stuff?

~丨丂卄丨丨 ㄒ卂丨Ҝ丨~
Matching with: Eklipse Kervick
iNPC: Keiju Kusamitsu

OOC Let's Chat!
Taiki Ishii wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 16:14 Oh god.... Lex, Colin, you two are crazy
Emmi's taking Colin and Scout to a muggle magic shop!! What can possibly go wrong!!

Especially since Colin is an expert in Muggle Studies!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire

OOC Let's Chat!
Natasha Blackwood wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 16:21 Vote for the best banner! Right here!

Take a look at all the banners and vote for your favorite!
Please make sure not to advertise here! If you’d like to advertise shops or voting, please use IC/OOC Thread Sharing or Advertisements (for shops!) :)

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Aves is right! This place is for causing chaos!! :wow:

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire

OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 16:32 Aves is right! This place is for causing chaos!! :wow:
Why are you vines lmao

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark