Let's Chat!
Hiiii
Let's Chat!
Sup Brook!
☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."
Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 14:16Thanks!
Edit: Finally writing some new lore, but not for on here!![]()

I wrote a bit for here but I've asked if certain parts were allowed, so it's not posted yet.
In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark
Let's Chat!
*peeks in*
Let's Chat!
Why is it that my internet abandons me each time I try to post an rp reply?
PC: Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler—————————"Life is short; make it weird and slightly chaotic."
iNPC: Harvey Dunn—————————————————————Roadhouse Radio
Let's Chat!
I should really get back to writing fully. Been a while since I've felt inspired.
Don't be a fool for the devil, darling.
Let's Chat!
Yay!!
Also!
I saw you wrote a perfect opportunity for Colin to interact with Muggledom!
This is going to be fun.
*smirks*
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire