Let's Chat!
Girl lowk same, quite evidently
"That's crap-puccino" Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 2 | Wis 7 | Arc 9 | Acc 6 |
Let's Chat!
same. I attempted it a couple of times and nope
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Let's Chat!
It looks easy until you actually try it out
Don't be a fool for the devil, darling.
Let's Chat!
I mean, I can do code, but I'm not great at it.
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
realest thing I saw today
"That's crap-puccino" Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 2 | Wis 7 | Arc 9 | Acc 6 |
Let's Chat!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Good morning hio:) I see we're talking about coding
{I like it, contrary to what seems to be the popular opinion}
|
|
Let's Chat!
I haven't written anything of importance here in so long besides Broom Racing.
Don't be a fool for the devil, darling.
Let's Chat!
I need to get to writing more!
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Let's Chat!
I find html and css easier than bbcode
In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark
ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀᴅ ʜᴀᴛᴛᴇʀ’ꜱ