OOC Let's Chat!

Good morning!

Don't be a fool for the devil, darling.

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 13:21 I was doing some hw, and got this question –
How did you demonstrate creativity and responsibility in this project?
The problem is, I don't think I did :grin:
lol

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 13:28
Julia Evans wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 13:21 I was doing some hw, and got this question –
How did you demonstrate creativity and responsibility in this project?
The problem is, I don't think I did :grin:
lol
Yea I've been stuck on that question for 10 minutes!! I think i'll just fake the answer...

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 13:21 I was doing some hw, and got this question –
How did you demonstrate creativity and responsibility in this project?
The problem is, I don't think I did :grin:
XD just fake it and sound smart
They don't gotta know :decayed:
Emily Shephard wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 13:08
Joseph Sims wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 12:19 Em!! :wow: Is it da creative writing workshop?
*nod nod!*

It was all about writing for performance and thinking about how to use body and stage as a means of storytelling ^^
Ooh wowzaa :wow:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

OOC Let's Chat!
Joseph Sims wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 13:30
Julia Evans wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 13:21 I was doing some hw, and got this question –
How did you demonstrate creativity and responsibility in this project?
The problem is, I don't think I did :grin:
XD just fake it and sound smart
They don't gotta know :decayed:
I would (I did actually), but it is an 'evaluation' so I give me a grade and reason why, then the teacher checks the projects, evaluates it and gives a grade (the reason helps sometimes). And the whole evaluation is also part of our grade soooo

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 13:30
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 13:28
Julia Evans wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 13:21 I was doing some hw, and got this question –
How did you demonstrate creativity and responsibility in this project?
The problem is, I don't think I did :grin:
lol
Yea I've been stuck on that question for 10 minutes!! I think i'll just fake the answer...
Btw, I just checked the bucket list you made and I'm so jealous, most of you have been to so many countries

OOC Let's Chat!
@Julia Evans, is that list OOC or IC?

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)

OOC Let's Chat!
Morning guys! :grin:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Guys I'm acc so annoyed.
I'm re designing my shop right,
tell me why I want to add code but it literally JUST writes the code LIKE I BEG YOU, FORMAT THE CODEEEE
I've been doing this for an hour I can't
Reducio
Image posted by the member

"That's crap-puccino"
Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 2 | Wis 7 | Arc 9 | Acc 6

OOC Let's Chat!
I suck at coding :lol:

Don't be a fool for the devil, darling.