Let's Chat!
lolJulia Evans wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 13:21 I was doing some hw, and got this question –The problem is, I don't think I didHow did you demonstrate creativity and responsibility in this project?![]()
Let's Chat!
Yea I've been stuck on that question for 10 minutes!! I think i'll just fake the answer...Laasya Manjunath wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 13:28lolJulia Evans wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 13:21 I was doing some hw, and got this question –The problem is, I don't think I didHow did you demonstrate creativity and responsibility in this project?![]()
Let's Chat!
XD just fake it and sound smartJulia Evans wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 13:21 I was doing some hw, and got this question –The problem is, I don't think I didHow did you demonstrate creativity and responsibility in this project?![]()
They don't gotta know
Ooh wowzaaEmily Shephard wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 13:08*nod nod!*
It was all about writing for performance and thinking about how to use body and stage as a means of storytelling![]()
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Let's Chat!
I would (I did actually), but it is an 'evaluation' so I give me a grade and reason why, then the teacher checks the projects, evaluates it and gives a grade (the reason helps sometimes). And the whole evaluation is also part of our grade sooooJoseph Sims wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 13:30XD just fake it and sound smartJulia Evans wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 13:21 I was doing some hw, and got this question –The problem is, I don't think I didHow did you demonstrate creativity and responsibility in this project?![]()
They don't gotta know![]()
Let's Chat!
Btw, I just checked the bucket list you made and I'm so jealous, most of you have been to so many countriesJulia Evans wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 13:30Yea I've been stuck on that question for 10 minutes!! I think i'll just fake the answer...Laasya Manjunath wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 13:28lolJulia Evans wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 13:21 I was doing some hw, and got this question –The problem is, I don't think I didHow did you demonstrate creativity and responsibility in this project?![]()
Let's Chat!
@Julia Evans, is that list OOC or IC?
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Let's Chat!
Morning guys!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Guys I'm acc so annoyed.
I'm re designing my shop right,
tell me why I want to add code but it literally JUST writes the code LIKE I BEG YOU, FORMAT THE CODEEEE
I've been doing this for an hour I can't
I'm re designing my shop right,
tell me why I want to add code but it literally JUST writes the code LIKE I BEG YOU, FORMAT THE CODEEEE
I've been doing this for an hour I can't
"That's crap-puccino" Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 2 | Wis 7 | Arc 9 | Acc 6 |

ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀᴅ ʜᴀᴛᴛᴇʀ’ꜱ