How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 Laasi!!
By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew: "Don't be mousebrained!" |
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 • Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8 |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 Pretty good, not exited for Monday... Wbu?
By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew: "Don't be mousebrained!" |
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 • Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8 |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 Have online school cause of regional issues
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 My dad's flight to US was cancelled, and he was going there for work... like rlly important client stuff – I couldn't work on my project, but my teacher is extending the deadline cause of this
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 Same...