Let's Chat!
Oh wow!Flame Afterglow wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 11:14I have been to almost every state except for maybe 4
Let's Chat!
Oop I completely forgot about Hawaii
Let's Chat!
Been there done that!Jay Valkyrie wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 11:16I’ve been to a few places but I mostly wanna go home to Palestine, I do wanna visit Yellowstone and Georgia thoFlame Afterglow wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 11:14I have been to almost every state except for maybe 4
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.
Let's Chat!
My thought is very much the same. But it is sad. I have seen what tourism has done to my city, and it is not even comparable!Cirrus Mooney wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 11:15I have a friend that lives in Hawaii and she sends me pictures all the time, I honestly don’t even blame it for having no novelty anymore because it’s popular for a reason. I feel like it’s somewhere everyone who likes to travel has to visit at least onceMaximilianus Kenneally Vidler wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 11:12 I have wanted to visit Hawaii since forever, but I feel like it is a very touristy thing to want
PC: Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler—————————"Life is short; make it weird and slightly chaotic."
iNPC: Harvey Dunn—————————————————————Roadhouse Radio
Let's Chat!
True. But it does boost the economy so yay a little bit
iNPC: Kullervo Ikonen
Let's Chat!
True! It does wonders for small businesses and such
PC: Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler—————————"Life is short; make it weird and slightly chaotic."
iNPC: Harvey Dunn—————————————————————Roadhouse Radio
Let's Chat!
Exactly! Tourism is responsible for like 10% of gdp. It also creates lots of jobs.
iNPC: Kullervo Ikonen
Let's Chat!
Isn't the tourism rates for Japan really high? I don’t know tho
Let's Chat!
I think so but the main reason why I want to visit Japan is for the food, vending machines and the country side
Let's Chat!
^Cirrus Mooney wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 11:15I have a friend that lives in Hawaii and she sends me pictures all the time, I honestly don’t even blame it for having no novelty anymore because it’s popular for a reason. I feel like it’s somewhere everyone who likes to travel has to visit at least onceMaximilianus Kenneally Vidler wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 11:12 I have wanted to visit Hawaii since forever, but I feel like it is a very touristy thing to want
I feel the same about my state ngl, the novelty of the mountains and the views are and of celebs that are from here... eh it doesn't faze me. It feels more like a gimmick. The thing is, that is not to say I don't take people up on some of what they do. I will happily spend money on some touristy things, go sight seeing, whatever. But the uhh novelty kinda faded on me. I love going to the local theme park but.. I've gone so often it lost it's magic that once burned a bright flame in me.
I want to go to hawaii for the pearl harbor stuff. I'm more interested in that than I am in the views NGL but beach and ocean views sound great as well.
In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark