OOC Let's Chat!

I have wanted to visit Hawaii since forever, but I feel like it is a very touristy thing to want

PC: Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler—————————"Life is short; make it weird and slightly chaotic."
iNPC: Harvey Dunn—————————————————————Roadhouse Radio

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi guys!

OOC Let's Chat!
I visit Florida 2 times a year every other year.

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

OOC Let's Chat!
Flame Afterglow wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 11:08
Lotus Lively wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 11:06 I want to visit everywhere the states are kinda boring i haven't even visited them all and I do plan too
You live in the states?
Yup and there's few things that I want to see and do in em before I decide to head out n see more of the world

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Laasya!

PC: Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler—————————"Life is short; make it weird and slightly chaotic."
iNPC: Harvey Dunn—————————————————————Roadhouse Radio

OOC Let's Chat!
Flame Afterglow wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 11:13 I visit Florida 2 times a year every other year.
I have been to 6 states so far, when I was living in USA

OOC Let's Chat!
Lotus Lively wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 11:13
Flame Afterglow wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 11:08
Lotus Lively wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 11:06 I want to visit everywhere the states are kinda boring i haven't even visited them all and I do plan too
You live in the states?
Yup and there's few things that I want to see and do in em before I decide to head out n see more of the world
I am going to Florida for the 1000th time literally my fav place in the world during March break.

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 11:13
Flame Afterglow wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 11:13 I visit Florida 2 times a year every other year.
I have been to 6 states so far, when I was living in USA
I have been to almost every state except for maybe 4

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

OOC Let's Chat!
Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 11:12 I have wanted to visit Hawaii since forever, but I feel like it is a very touristy thing to want
I have a friend that lives in Hawaii and she sends me pictures all the time, I honestly don’t even blame it for having no novelty anymore because it’s popular for a reason. I feel like it’s somewhere everyone who likes to travel has to visit at least once

OOC Let's Chat!
Flame Afterglow wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 11:14
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 11:13
Flame Afterglow wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 11:13 I visit Florida 2 times a year every other year.
I have been to 6 states so far, when I was living in USA
I have been to almost every state except for maybe 4
I’ve been to a few places but I mostly wanna go home to Palestine, I do wanna visit Yellowstone and Georgia tho