OOC Let's Chat!

Elowin Prankhurst wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 10:39
Jay Valkyrie wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 10:38
Elowin Prankhurst wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 10:37
Flame Afterglow wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 10:35
Elowin Prankhurst wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 10:33

PLS DO NOT SHARE PERSONAL INFO OOR DOUBLE POST TY
Surely saying your contry won’t hurt? After all countries are BIG and It would be hard to find one person there especially if you don’t know there name.
NO IT STILL ISNT FINE
Ppl can tell where you are thru time zones so its not that different?
yes but just dont do it pleaase
Fine! *sighs*

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

OOC Let's Chat!
Elowin Prankhurst wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 10:43
Joseph Sims wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 10:42
Flame Afterglow wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 10:35
Elowin Prankhurst wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 10:33
Jay Valkyrie wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 10:32

Im in Australia 😭😭😭
PLS DO NOT SHARE PERSONAL INFO OOR DOUBLE POST TY
Surely saying your contry won’t hurt? After all countries are BIG and It would be hard to find one person there especially if you don’t know there name.
XD not EVERY country is BIG
That's why I sadly haven't announced where I'm from yet :decayed:
I think some of yall can probably guess tho :>
i agree with joseee
Its not really a problem if youre in a big country tho :happy:
Like Australia :decayed: or da United Statess :meninblack:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

OOC Let's Chat!
Joseph Sims wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 10:45
Elowin Prankhurst wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 10:43
Joseph Sims wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 10:42
Flame Afterglow wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 10:35
Elowin Prankhurst wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 10:33

PLS DO NOT SHARE PERSONAL INFO OOR DOUBLE POST TY
Surely saying your contry won’t hurt? After all countries are BIG and It would be hard to find one person there especially if you don’t know there name.
XD not EVERY country is BIG
That's why I sadly haven't announced where I'm from yet :decayed:
I think some of yall can probably guess tho :>
i agree with joseee
Its not really a problem if youre in a big country tho :happy:
Like Australia :decayed: or da United Statess :meninblack:
THANK YOU J!!! I be over here in Canada! Sry Elowin!

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

OOC Let's Chat!
Joseph Sims wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 10:45
Elowin Prankhurst wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 10:43
Joseph Sims wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 10:42
Flame Afterglow wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 10:35
Elowin Prankhurst wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 10:33

PLS DO NOT SHARE PERSONAL INFO OOR DOUBLE POST TY
Surely saying your contry won’t hurt? After all countries are BIG and It would be hard to find one person there especially if you don’t know there name.
XD not EVERY country is BIG
That's why I sadly haven't announced where I'm from yet :decayed:
I think some of yall can probably guess tho :>
i agree with joseee
Its not really a problem if youre in a big country tho :happy:
Like Australia :decayed: or da United Statess :meninblack:
yeah but my country is da teeny

Hiiii

OOC Let's Chat!
Elowin Prankhurst wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 10:47
Joseph Sims wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 10:45
Elowin Prankhurst wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 10:43
Joseph Sims wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 10:42
Flame Afterglow wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 10:35

Surely saying your contry won’t hurt? After all countries are BIG and It would be hard to find one person there especially if you don’t know there name.
XD not EVERY country is BIG
That's why I sadly haven't announced where I'm from yet :decayed:
I think some of yall can probably guess tho :>
i agree with joseee
Its not really a problem if youre in a big country tho :happy:
Like Australia :decayed: or da United Statess :meninblack:
yeah but my country is da teeny
Sry for your loss. :lol: :lol:

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

OOC Let's Chat!
All countries are kinda tiny tbh
Nothing compared to what we have back home in Neptune :biggrin: :alien:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

OOC Let's Chat!
Joseph Sims wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 10:50 All countries are kinda tiny tbh
Nothing compared to what we have back home in Neptune :biggrin: :alien:
Lol

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

OOC Let's Chat!
Joseph Sims wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 10:50 All countries are kinda tiny tbh
Nothing compared to what we have back home in Neptune :biggrin: :alien:
or in my mini pluto!!

Hiiii

OOC Let's Chat!
Joseph Sims wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 10:50 All countries are kinda tiny tbh
Nothing compared to what we have back home in Neptune :biggrin: :alien:
Nah, man, you should see Mars :alien:

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Flame Afterglow wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 10:51
Joseph Sims wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 10:50 All countries are kinda tiny tbh
Nothing compared to what we have back home in Neptune :biggrin: :alien:
Lol
I've landed ma spaceship in Canada before methinks :grin: 🇨🇦
Was a wee bit too hot

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.