Let's Chat!
I don't think so but u can if that's what you want bc people do but I didn'tJay Valkyrie wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 06:15I'll have a look! thx for the tips!Lotus Lively wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 05:58I'd recommend watching Wolverine Origins it's kinda the start of Wolverine plus its got Deadpool well he was Wade before the incident and obvi its timelines are different from the Deadpool movies and somewhere in the X men timeline it resets so that a different Deadpool has the origins Wolverine But yeah the timelines are kind of mixed upJay Valkyrie wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 05:53I'll look into X-Men!Lotus Lively wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 05:52I haven't finished reading doawk yet but I really like the X-Men mostly for Wolverine and a few other charactersJay Valkyrie wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 05:48
I haven't watched X-Men but my gf is really into it but i have read diary of a wimpy kid
Also unrelated but do you have to put a photo on your trunk post?
Let's Chat!
Thanks! I have a glitch where its not letting me and also do you know how stats work? It says we start with set ones but i have no idea how did you do yours?Lotus Lively wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 06:18I don't think so but u can if that's what you want bc people do but I didn'tJay Valkyrie wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 06:15I'll have a look! thx for the tips!Lotus Lively wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 05:58I'd recommend watching Wolverine Origins it's kinda the start of Wolverine plus its got Deadpool well he was Wade before the incident and obvi its timelines are different from the Deadpool movies and somewhere in the X men timeline it resets so that a different Deadpool has the origins Wolverine But yeah the timelines are kind of mixed upJay Valkyrie wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 05:53I'll look into X-Men!Lotus Lively wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 05:52
I haven't finished reading doawk yet but I really like the X-Men mostly for Wolverine and a few other characters
Also unrelated but do you have to put a photo on your trunk post?
Let's Chat!
Well humans get 35?? I think and u just put them how ever you see fit but because i have a special Talent and i only get 30 um Here's the link to it This will explain it better And you're going to want to make a trunk post because the game master does it Because its For dueling, and a bunch of other stuff. So technically you comment on your ency post with what set stats you want and the game master will get too youJay Valkyrie wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 06:21Thanks! I have a glitch where its not letting me and also do you know how stats work? It says we start with set ones but i have no idea how did you do yours?Lotus Lively wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 06:18I don't think so but u can if that's what you want bc people do but I didn'tJay Valkyrie wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 06:15I'll have a look! thx for the tips!Lotus Lively wrote: 1 Mar 2026, 05:58I'd recommend watching Wolverine Origins it's kinda the start of Wolverine plus its got Deadpool well he was Wade before the incident and obvi its timelines are different from the Deadpool movies and somewhere in the X men timeline it resets so that a different Deadpool has the origins Wolverine But yeah the timelines are kind of mixed up
Also unrelated but do you have to put a photo on your trunk post?
Let's Chat!
Yup morning
Let's Chat!
Morning Sabrinaa
how goes you?
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Let's Chat!
Morning Everyone!!!!!!!
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.
Let's Chat!
love your sig!!
Hiiii